Paramount Pictures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2016

2.6

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was referred to one of the assistants who passed my resume along to HR. The questions were relatively straightforward - trying to figure out if I was a good fit for the team. Interviewed again with the assistants hiring.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Lead Actor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Audition - It was a 3 ½ hours audition. I entered the parking garage and found that there were lots of spaces. I had imagined seeing a long line that’s two or three blocks long. But to my pleasant surprise, there was NO ONE waiting at the entrance. I had to question the staff if I was already too late. The staff told me that it is probably because it’s the second of the two day audition, and it’s already 2 PM in the afternoon. It actually only took 15 minutes that day and I got the job.

Negotiation

Coordinator, Product Fulfillment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Hollywood, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

This was the most positive interview experience of my career. The Paramount Pictures team I was in contact with throughout the process was extremely professional and very kind. I applied online directly through the Paramount Pictures careers site. About 3 weeks later, I was initially contacted by an HR recruiter via email to set up a phone interview the following week. The phone interview was with the same HR representative and was mostly about my general background and soft skills that might make me a good fit for the job and company/dept. culture. She did give me some information about the department and supervisors I would be interviewing with in-person. I REALLY appreciated that. You don't always get to know, so it was a plus. I then had an in-person interview on the Paramount lot a few days later that same week with my two would-be immediate supervisors. The following week I had one last interview with the VP of the department. I received an offer later that same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you were doing at your last job?
      Beyond that, it wasn't so much questions as it was a discussion and relation of my experience and skills in consideration to the job I was applying for. It wasn't an intense interrogation style interview. It was very calm and fair and informational on their part.
      Answer Question

Publicity Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online and forgot about it, as I didn't hear back till about a month later. The interviewee was intimidating, but nice. HR interviews you over the phone first and then takes you to the hiring manager. Ask HR as much as possible before you go to the hiring manager. HR is your "friend"..in that moment

Interview Questions

• Why publicity? What is your favorite movie? Who are your favorite actors and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

Interview

Two phone calls. First one was a general one with the college HR, the second one was with the department assistant. She asked general interview questions like why you want to apply for this particular position?

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I have met manager and director. The process is not very hard. introduce yourself, go through your resume, and more detail about your projects in class. Because I have no relevant working experience and this was my first interview....a little nervous , and failed. they are very nice and talk more about the daily duty. they require ERP skills, etc

Interview Questions

• why entertainment? go through your resume... What did you do in class...   Answer Question

Publicity Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

Interview

Very quick and easy interview, just go over your resume. Paramount people are very nice and helpful. Applied through school and got an interview notice about 3 days later and then arranged second round of interview, not hard either.

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Hollywood, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was great! It felt like more of a conversation than it was an actual interview. Be sure to come in with questions / things to talk about as well as some knowledge of their recent and past movies. After getting the position, my supervisors were able to give me feedback and help me become better at being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What was the last marketing campaign you saw for a movie and why did you like it?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Hollywood, CA).

Interview

Applied through HR email and then received phone screening after a week from a HR coordinator. A week later, interviewed at Paramount lot by future supervisor. Received the offer after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basically went through my resume and ask future plan. Very easy questions and everybody was very nice and friendly!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I was referred by an employee, which may have expedited the normal process. I went through a two step process. First someone from HR reached out and if they determined you were a fit, they would move you onto your departmental interviews.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about yourself. They mainly want to see you're competent and whether or not you'll fit in   Answer Question