Paramount Pictures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Marketing Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Hollywood, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online with NO connections to anyone at the studio. Received an email from the talent acquisition manager to set up an interview. Was invited to the studio had a brief interview with TA manager and then a 30-minute interview with Finance Manager whom I would be working under. Great experience!

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Met with a coordinator and a director. Very informal. Was wearing a suit and felt overdressed. Asked why I was interested in social media, favorite movies, etc. Got the feeling this position was more personality-based than skills based - as in, they were looking for someone who would click with the team. The coordinator had previously had that internship, so that does seem to encourage the idea that these internships could have potential for a full-time paying job.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

Interview

Heard about the job opening through a referral. The hiring manager's office reached to set an interview. Dealt with hiring manager directly first, then once the ball was rolling HR stepped in to handle logistics.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more to see if our personalities were a match.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Easy and to the point. They called, asked for my availability, I gave it, they scheduled the interview. Afterwards they called me a few days later with an offer and congratulations.

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Hollywood, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Initial emailing, followed by phone call and in person interview. Helps to know someone in the company, they seem to hire interns based on recommendations from friends/family as opposed to qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to learn from the internship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I spoke with someone from HR on the phone and he asked me about my interests and why I could see myself working at Paramount. I was then contacted by someone in the marketing department and was told that they wanted me to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit at Paramount Pictures?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

Interview

After submitting a resume (no cover letter) through their employment webpage I was called for an interview a few days later. After the interview I was told I'd have to do a second interview which would take the next week. Both interviews were over the phone and both lasted about half an hour. The last interviewer said she'd get back to me about whether or not I'd gotten the internship within a week but I never heard from them again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

First applied online and then was contacted for a phone interview. Then went in for an in-person interview, which was pretty conversational. There were two people who interviewed me, and they were both very nice and friendly. They asked both standard questions + film related questions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

Interview

Had one interview with HR. Then one more interview with supervisor of department I was applying for. Both were over the phone and took under 30 minutes each. Both were friendly

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Hollywood, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was great! It felt like more of a conversation than it was an actual interview. Be sure to come in with questions / things to talk about as well as some knowledge of their recent and past movies. After getting the position, my supervisors were able to give me feedback and help me become better at being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What was the last marketing campaign you saw for a movie and why did you like it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

applied through referral, set up phone interview with college internship coordinator, followed up with in person interview with a department head, was then emailed a few questions and asked for references, then got emailed a decline

Interview Questions

• What relevant coursework have you taken?   1 Answer