Paramount Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paramount Staffing

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramount Staffing (Plainfield, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

You fill an application online. You call them and they fix you up for an orientation date/time. Could be same day or following day. You do orientation straight up, fill paper works and then you think you have a job. Then they begin to ask 'interview' questions after the orientation. They give specific people jobs that they like

Interview Questions

• Them: Do you have warehouse experience
      Me: Yes
      Them: Its not on your resume, we have 11/hr warehouse job but we are not sure to give you. We'll contact you later

Earlier in the room... while interviewing the other candidate
      Candidate: I don't have any warehouse experience
      Them: Don't worry, we'll train you. We have a 13/hr ware house job
      Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paramount Staffing (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I got an interview fairly quick. It only took a little over a week. I was able to experience all aspects of what working in the position would be like; job, work atmosphere, etc. Being able to experience the actual work enviornment can help someone determine if the company is a good fit for them.

Interview Questions

• Regular interview questions. Not that many. The interviewer did most of the talking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramount Staffing (Des Plaines, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

It really wasn't an interview it was more of an orientation. I looked at a safety video and did an I 9 on the computer. I also did a drug test on the spot and they had already did a background check.

Interview Questions

• What shift would I be available for and can I work weekends.   1 Answer

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paramount Staffing (Des Plaines, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I walked into a neighborhood office, was involved in the Online application, talk to staffer in office, take some tests on a computer, drug test. The day of my visit we discussed several openings. My first position was "Packer" on a production line in a suburban factory/warehouse.

I had high hopes of getting hired permanently, that were dashed over time as I became acquainted with other temps who had been returning to this job for years.

Started on 2nd shift under temporary to permanent status. In reality, after meeting other long term temps, it seemed like permanent temporary status. Lol

Good news is that I now am earning more per hour at current post, thanks to Paramount Staffing.

Interview Questions

• General skill questions mainly related to industrial work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Encouraged to take 2nd shift, transportation was provided at no cost to me. Dealing with an hourly wage does not merit much negotiating. I accepted what was offered: $9.75 per hour, full time.

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paramount Staffing (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. They emailed me with an interview invitation. I attended the interview, took a computer skills test, and got the job. The process was very simple and efficient. The recruiters that manage your job assignments are very helpful and easy to communicate with. This position gives a lot of exposure to different areas of business that can look good on a resume.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramount Staffing (Buckhead, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process includes and sit down with a recruiter, and a basic computer test. The computer test includes a microsoft word and excel test, so be sure to be practiced in those. The recruiter seemed genuinely interested and committed to finding me a job in my field and I appreciated that. She called me at least twice a week with potentials to get my permission to apply to them.