Parker & Lynch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parker & Lynch Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2018

2.4

Accountant Interview

Interview

Spoke on phone, met in person, interview led to nothing. They only recruit for corporate accounting so if you’re looking to obtain a position in public or under a cpa look elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2018.

Interview

I got a phone call from the company asking when is a good time for me to have a phone interview. We set it for the day after that which she forgot to call and after 40 minutes I send her an email and finally, she called! Then we set a facetime interview for 10 days after that. One hour before the interview she sends me an email and apologized that she has to cancel it. In response, I asked when is the next date for our interview and she never replied my email!!

Interview Questions

• My background
      Am I ok to relocate? If I have any family or friend there.   Answer Question

Feb 22, 2018 – Marketing Coordinator

We strive to connect and be engaging with each of our candidates, so we'd like to apologize about the level of service you experienced at our Minneapolis office.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch in January 2018.

Interview

It was a phone screen only. Did not proceed further. It didn’t feel right to give someone all the information and sign the contract before even meeting someone personally from the company.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch.

Interview

Contacted twice by a recruiter from Parker and Lynch insisting she had a position that fit my qualifications. I set up a phone interview time with them to discuss, never got a call just an email a day later saying something came up. They contacted me again this week, set up another phone interview, never got contacted. This place is unreliable.

Interview Questions

Parker & Lynch Response

Oct 9, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

We're sorry you experienced this at one of our branches. If you'd like to provide us with further information please send us an email at ap@adeccoinfo.com.

Legal Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone call that was very informal and conversational. They just told you about the position and explained what you would be doing as a recruiter, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with a recruiter after I applied to a job they posted. Met with them and not only did the recruiter I met with never contact me again, but he did not respond to an email I sent him a couple of weeks later. I updated my resume with some changes and wanted to touch base and I didn't get so much as a reply back. Meeting with them was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

Parker & Lynch Response

Sep 18, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

We’re sorry you experienced this at our New York office. We’d like to apologize on behalf of the branch, as this is not a common practice. We'll be informing the branch about the issue but if you'd... More

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who said that I should come in and discuss some job opportunities. I came in and met with the recruiters, who said they would try to help me find a job and they mentioned a few different positions they had. However, after that was over I never heard from them again, ever. Not a single word from them about these positions. I am assuming that they just brought me in so they could meet some type of candidate interview quota, never intending to actually help me with anything. It was a waste of time to meet with them.

Interview Questions

Parker & Lynch Response

Sep 18, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

We’re sorry you experienced this with one of our branches. We’d like to apologize on behalf of the branch, as this is not a common practice. If you'd like to provide us with further information about... More

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch.

Interview

They will do anything to get you in the door; I am guessing to meet some sort of sales (i.e. number of applicants in the door) goal. However, once that is over don't ever expect to hear from them again. This place is a 100%, total waste of your time even if you have the most pristine qualifications. One must wonder what they actually do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

They spam job posting sites like LinkedIn and ZipRecruiter by posting roles for their clients. Then you meet with their sleazy sales folks who inform you that they are going to help you find a job. I interviewed for two different roles through Parker and Lynch, which uses a number of different aliases. I did not get either job, but the interviews were long - and one was a roughly 2 hour commute from the city. They float a bunch of different people for the same job, so there is a low likelihood of getting it. But they will tell you not to apply for any other jobs in the area. In all I wasted about a month because I bought into this scam. Don't fall for the fake jobs they post.

Interview Questions

Parker & Lynch Response

Jul 24, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We'd like to apologize that your experience with us didn't exceed your expectations and live up to our standards. We hope to use this feedback... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch in May 2017.

Interview

Prompt, professional and very thorough interview process from starting phone call to in-office initial meeting to final interview. Impressed by caliber of employees, training prospects, and vision for this newer business within an established company.