Parker & Lynch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parker & Lynch Interview Questions

Interviews at Parker & Lynch

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nash, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch (Nash, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

Asked me to email him my resume and I did. Without even going over it with on the phone he claimed he couldn't help me. He went as so far to say not a single recruiter in the entire country would be able to find me a job.

Jul 5, 2016 – Workforce Relations

We appreciate your feedback. Feel free to contact us at feedback@parkerlynch.com.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch in January 2014.

Interview

Recruiters clearly know how to get candidates in the door to expand their database. Surprise! Their trick is to over-promise and under-deliver. The interview was ridiculously over simplified for a professional hiring situation. Three other recruiters lined up no less than six interviews each. Having been recruited for all my previous positions, I had never created a resume and expected that someone earning a commission from placing clients would be willing to offer tips or, at the very least, critiques. Guess again.

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

Standard staffing company process. Submit resume, signup on website, complete skills assessment, and meet with coordinator and fill out new hire paperwork before knowing if a position is available.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I had a car and if family in the area (irrelevant questions)   Answer Question

Negotiation

You have to push for them to negotiate on your behalf. Negotiation was successful for first placement, but subsequently timid on the negotiations.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter. She asked me few quick questions from my resume. It was literally 1 min call. Went to an interview for the next day. Seriously disappointed, she asked few more questions from my resume. I asked her about the position, said I didn't qualify. For me to keep her posted on how my job search is going! Horrible company...wasted my valuable time!

Interview Questions

Parker & Lynch Response

Jul 5, 2016 – Workforce Relations

We are sorry you had a negative experience. Feel free to contact us if needed: feedback@parkerlynch.com.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch in January 2018.

Interview

It was a phone screen only. Did not proceed further. It didn’t feel right to give someone all the information and sign the contract before even meeting someone personally from the company.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch.

Interview

First I got a phone pre-screen, the account manager did not give any heads up before calling. So be prepared to answer the phone at time. Then I was asked to come to their office and had a in-person interview. It's about 30 minutes. They are pretty nice and would validate the parking pass for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch (Elgin, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for a Staff Accountant role in Elgin. I went on the interview and received good feedback from the recruiter that was communicated by the hiring manager. The initial salary for the role was $54k but, after the interview the recruiter asked if I would accept $45k in which I declined.

Interview Questions

• What types of processes have you implemented to streamline job tasks.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch.

Interview

Contacted twice by a recruiter from Parker and Lynch insisting she had a position that fit my qualifications. I set up a phone interview time with them to discuss, never got a call just an email a day later saying something came up. They contacted me again this week, set up another phone interview, never got contacted. This place is unreliable.

Interview Questions

• What time are you available to talk on the phone?   1 Answer

Oct 9, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

We're sorry you experienced this at one of our branches. If you'd like to provide us with further information please send us an email at ap@adeccoinfo.com.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who said that I should come in and discuss some job opportunities. I came in and met with the recruiters, who said they would try to help me find a job and they mentioned a few different positions they had. However, after that was over I never heard from them again, ever. Not a single word from them about these positions. I am assuming that they just brought me in so they could meet some type of candidate interview quota, never intending to actually help me with anything. It was a waste of time to meet with them.

Interview Questions

Parker & Lynch Response

Sep 18, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

We’re sorry you experienced this with one of our branches. We’d like to apologize on behalf of the branch, as this is not a common practice. If you'd like to provide us with further information about... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch (Ontario, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone from the Executive Recruiter of Parker & Lynch. We arranged a face to face interview the next day and planed to speak more in detail about my resume and their positing he was recruiting for. On that day, we had a half hour one-to-one talk.