Parker & Lynch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parker & Lynch Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.6

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch.

Interview

Contacted twice by a recruiter from Parker and Lynch insisting she had a position that fit my qualifications. I set up a phone interview time with them to discuss, never got a call just an email a day later saying something came up. They contacted me again this week, set up another phone interview, never got contacted. This place is unreliable.

Interview Questions

Parker & Lynch Response

Oct 9, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

We're sorry you experienced this at one of our branches. If you'd like to provide us with further information please send us an email at ap@adeccoinfo.com.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with a recruiter after I applied to a job they posted. Met with them and not only did the recruiter I met with never contact me again, but he did not respond to an email I sent him a couple of weeks later. I updated my resume with some changes and wanted to touch base and I didn't get so much as a reply back. Meeting with them was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

Parker & Lynch Response

Sep 18, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

We’re sorry you experienced this at our New York office. We’d like to apologize on behalf of the branch, as this is not a common practice. We'll be informing the branch about the issue but if you'd... More

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who said that I should come in and discuss some job opportunities. I came in and met with the recruiters, who said they would try to help me find a job and they mentioned a few different positions they had. However, after that was over I never heard from them again, ever. Not a single word from them about these positions. I am assuming that they just brought me in so they could meet some type of candidate interview quota, never intending to actually help me with anything. It was a waste of time to meet with them.

Interview Questions

Parker & Lynch Response

Sep 18, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

We’re sorry you experienced this with one of our branches. We’d like to apologize on behalf of the branch, as this is not a common practice. If you'd like to provide us with further information about... More

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch.

Interview

They will do anything to get you in the door; I am guessing to meet some sort of sales (i.e. number of applicants in the door) goal. However, once that is over don't ever expect to hear from them again. This place is a 100%, total waste of your time even if you have the most pristine qualifications. One must wonder what they actually do.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

They spam job posting sites like LinkedIn and ZipRecruiter by posting roles for their clients. Then you meet with their sleazy sales folks who inform you that they are going to help you find a job. I interviewed for two different roles through Parker and Lynch, which uses a number of different aliases. I did not get either job, but the interviews were long - and one was a roughly 2 hour commute from the city. They float a bunch of different people for the same job, so there is a low likelihood of getting it. But they will tell you not to apply for any other jobs in the area. In all I wasted about a month because I bought into this scam. Don't fall for the fake jobs they post.

Interview Questions

Parker & Lynch Response

Jul 24, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We'd like to apologize that your experience with us didn't exceed your expectations and live up to our standards. We hope to use this feedback... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch in May 2017.

Interview

Prompt, professional and very thorough interview process from starting phone call to in-office initial meeting to final interview. Impressed by caliber of employees, training prospects, and vision for this newer business within an established company.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch in May 2017.

Interview

Mostly just background questions and what you're looking for out of a position, very similar to the question sheet they send before the interview (salary info, type of business you're looking to place, etc)

Interview Questions

• What type of people do you like/don't like working around   Answer Question

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview where the recruiter described the position I applied for, benefits, and salary. She asked me a few questions about my background and answered a few of my questions. She told me I was a very strong candidate for the position and she would forward my information to the hiring manager. She told me I should expect to hear back the following week. I heard nothing and got no response to my follow ups. While the recruiter was initially friendly this company is extremely unprofessional and I would recommend employers and employees alike seek alternatives though I have to say most recruiting firms as well as most HR departments are some of the most unprofessional people I've interacted with in a very long professional career.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions or really anything in-depth about me, my background, or how my qualifications corresponded to the job description.   Answer Question

Staffing Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parker & Lynch.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and received a call immediately after. Couldn't answer so the assistant emailed me setting up a time for a phone interview. Interviewer called me 10 min after the scheduled time. Was not enthusiastic or seemed interested in making the position or company a great choice for me. Had a very judgmental time throughout the interview and assumed I was not interested in the position at all. Terrible experience and phone etiquette for someone hiring people who need to do cold calls all day.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Received a phone call to come in for an interview and discuss some job openings. After the interview, they let me know of one job opening. They didn't respond to my e-mail and claimed they had overlooked my e-mail after I gave them a phone call. It seems like it was a waste of time, there isn't really a lot of communication after the first interview. For those seeking a job, don't expect too much from this place. I wouldn't recommend it.