PartnerPath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at PartnerPath

Cloud Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PartnerPath (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview was pretty chill. I felt very comfortable speaking with the guy on the other side of the phone. He wanted me to tell him about projects that I had overcome, challenges that I had to face in the past, etc. After a week the recruiter contacted me again for a second technical phone screen. In this second interview the person on the other side was also very nice. He let me know first that it was very possible that I don't know some of the questions, which made me feel less nervous. There were so many questions in a row, some of them very typical such as the difference between UDP and TCP, NAS vs SAN, etc. He barely asked me about AWS, which I had studied the most.
    The experience was great, although I didn't get an offer.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PartnerPath (Seattle, WA) in March 2009.

Interview

should have good understanding of algorithms and operating system concepts.

SDE2 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PartnerPath.

Interview

Very structured process. They check the person's knowledge from very root level..real knowledge test.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PartnerPath in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was a nice guy and straight away jumped to technical questions..

Interview Questions

• How would you identify if the binary tree is the mirror image of itself or not?
      and then code it ..
      Answer Question
    • What is polymorphism? and explain using a code..   Answer Question
    • Design Monopoly , checkers or Elevator .. basically they are looking for the classes and the methods and variables etc ..   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PartnerPath in October 2009.

Interview

i was asked the question to write a program in c to implement the t9 mode of dictionary for writing messages in mobile.it was a little bit difficult for me because i did not practiced programs before going to the interview.later on i realized program was not so difficult that it appeared to me during the interview.
    i regret not doing the practice ,because it would have fetched me a job at amazon.