Partnership with Children Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Partnership with Children Interview Questions

Interviews at Partnership with Children

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Partnership with Children

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Partnership with Children in January 2012.

Interview

The lack-luster, hasty and improvised interview should have been a cue to me that the organization would be similarly run. I did a brief phone interview and followed up with an in-person interview the following day.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Partnership with Children (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

I spoke to the site director on the phone, interviewed with her and my future immediate supervior at the school I was going to work at, then interview with the executive director at the Manhattan office. I lot of questions about my resume and past social work expierence.

Interview Questions

• Dealing with difficult clients.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Barely. Neg a $1000 more

Early Childhood Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Partnership with Children (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

II was called in for an interview out of "courtesy". An actual courtesy interview, they were careful with their wording, but in the end it was a courtesy interview. Most people would just refuse the interview since it would be pointless, but I wanted to brush up on my interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

• What techniques would you use to interact with an infant?   1 Answer

The interviewer was sidetracked with her line of questioning to talk about her son. These generalized questions showed that they have little understanding of the populations they service in the five boroughs. Very unprofessional. If she acts like this in an interview I can only see what the rest of the start svts.