Pasona NA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pasona NA Interview Questions

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pasona NA (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It's a Skype interview, not just a telephone interview. The HR and I can see each other which surprised me because I thought it was just a telephone interview by Skype... The whole process is about half an hour both in English and Japanese. They asked me some questions about my resume, e.g. major, graduation date.

Global Exchange Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Pasona NA in December 2015.

Interview

Interview via Skype shortly after application deadline, few month wait before final results. 15 applicants selected from a pool of NA applicants, then there is a matching process where the companies in Japan select their intern from the final pool. Option to interview in either English or Japanese, but Japanese is obviously preferable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pasona NA.

Interview

A Skype interview of about 45 minutes in Japanese. Interviewer was friendly and seemed primarily focused finding out exactly what type of company you wanted to work at. The questions were fairly stereotypical, and the interviewer was very helpful in correcting your Japanese. I heard back within 2 weeks that I moved onto the next step.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pasona NA.

Interview

College students first have to send a packet of paperwork to the company by their deadline in late December. I was contacted by email to arrange for the first interview by Skype, and a second by Webex in January. They let you know if you got the job by email in March/April.

Interview Questions

• Since your Japanese is limited, how do you expect to communicate with others who know little or no English?   Answer Question

Summer Intern for Sony Japan Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pasona NA.

Interview

Online interview through Cisco Webex, lasted about 30 minutes. First introduced hiring procedure and confirmed some basic information, then focused on behavior questions, for example motivation, teamwork, stress handle, etc.

PAYROLL Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pasona NA (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I have first interview with the recruiter for 20mins, and then had interviewed with one supervisor and 3 managers. And the next day interviewed with the CEO. Overall it was not diffcult....

Sales and Market Research Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pasona NA in April 2010.

Interview

They contacted me first by phone, ask series of questions over the phone, and they asked me to go in
    to their office the next day for more questions. After that they said they will submit my application.
    I am waiting for them to reply back, but have been searching for other jobs in the mean time, I have yet to hear back from them.