Passaic County Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Passaic County Community College

Gear Up Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Passaic County Community College (Paterson, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then received an invitation to interview. It was a panel interview, and the interviewing committee could not have been any nicer. They made me want to work for them. The work environment seemed very nice. Collaborative, knowledgeable. Except for the salary range, it would have been worth it.

Interview Questions

• How would you work with underprivileged high school students to help them come to PCCC?   Answer Question

Salary was too low, in the 50k range

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Passaic County Community College.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and courteous. Definitely felt like I was being welcomed before I even got hired. I could say that the interview process was more of a confirmation of my education and qualifications more than personality or work ethic however, my education and qualifications are of course important for the job I was doing. Overall, my interviewer was very nice but also fair.

Interview Questions

• What type of education are you working on right now? What are your future plans working with us?   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Passaic County Community College (Paterson, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Had a six person panel interview. This included both faculty and administrators. One of the faculty members was someone who I would work with closely. A few weeks after the first interview, I was offered a second interview with the department chair and a senior administrator. Days later the HR Director called me with an offer, but for a position other than what I applied.

Interview Questions

• Text book, "tell me about yourself." Followed by,"tell me about a time when you have had to deal with a challenging situation." And crowd favorite, "what do you bring to the position."   Answer Question

ESL Adjunct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Passaic County Community College (Paterson, NJ).

Interview

One question asked. Would you like to teach this class?

Negotiation

contracted amount