Passport Auto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Passport Auto

Auto Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Passport Auto (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

I've interviewed for a number of sales jobs and had the some pretty disappointing experiences doing so. Passport was thorough, professional, and responsible in presenting the duties, expectations , and reasonable opportunities of the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• I am definitely paraphrasing, but one of the questions asked was geared towards how prone I am to be distracted or demoralized by other reps.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I only had one weekly commitment which happens to fall in typical peak hours for an auto dealer and this didn't seem to present a problem. Instead of selling me the job too aggressively the negotiation process consisted mostly of sharing the potential stressors and difficulties most people face, which I found respectful and refreshing.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Passport Auto.

Interview

Have a buddy to get you in the door. It will cut through the red tape. Those with a friend working there were expedited to the higher levels, given the best tools, help, and opportunities.

Interview Questions