Path Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Path Solutions Interview Questions

3.2

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Path Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online then I received a call for the technical interview and I pass it their is a HR interview with the manager, it was a great experience and I learn a lot form it.

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Path Solutions (Manama (Bahrain)).

Interview

2 interviews, first from lower management and then the higher management.
    They also took a test to identify the technical skills. And then they reviewed my answers along with further explanations.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Path Solutions (Beirut (Lebanon)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was done with several concerned employees which was kind of annoying. The culture is good and freindly. All employees know each other which can make problems in some cases.

Web Developer (Software Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Path Solutions (Beirut (Lebanon)).

Interview

2 interviews, 1 with HR and 1 with the product manager plus1 Entry Test including IQ test plus technical test. In the beginning, it was a very good company regarding experience management travel, salary was not as high as expected, but as a whole, experience was great

Interview Questions

Negotiation

get a second offer in hands, to be more flexible and relaxed while bargaining

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuwait (Kuwait)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Path Solutions (Kuwait (Kuwait)) in May 2011.

Interview

For my post, which was a new one created upon dept. restructuring, two level interview was held. One by the Dept. Head and other by VP level on Business domain. Questions pertained to knowledge of the business domain and related work. Having prior exposure to the company flagship product 'iMAL' was an added advantage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and add in travel tickets for me & my family as part of re-location. Salary and other perks were accepted as standard offered.