PatientPop Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 189 of over 189 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

PatientPop

Application

I interviewed at PatientPop

Interview

It was very smooth. I liked speaking with all the people I interviewed with. They were all really nice and really tried to pick my brain. I thought the interview was going to be hard and lasted long, but it didn't.

Interview Questions
  • What is your pet peeve? What skills in web design do you have?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatientPop (Pomona, CA) in May 2021

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and introduced themself to me as well as gave me information about the position and company. The interview process was only two different interviews followed by the offer.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about background and experience, a few behavioral questions.

PatientPop

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatientPop in May 2021

Interview

Applied via their website and reached out by a recruiter to speak over the phone for about 30-40 minutes. I was selected to move forward and had two zoom interviews with SDR managers- 30 minutes each. They asked various situational questions using the STAR method. The managers were super nice and easy to speak with however you definitely need to come prepared with your answers and know what you are going to speak to about the different qualities they look for.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about grit, self awareness, failure, coachability, strength/ weaknesses.

PatientPop

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatientPop

Interview

Simple, straightforward, and overall amazing. I enjoyed the process and everything happened in a timely manner. I talked to an appropriate amount of people and felt like no time was wasted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PatientPop (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was quick, thorough, and well-communicated. I was regularly updated by the recruiter, Alex, who communicated clear expectations and worked diligently to ensure I was set up for success. During the interview process, every interview started right on time and I really appreciated the punctuality of each manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PatientPop

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatientPop in Apr 2021

Interview

The focus was on attributes and qualities rather than accomplishments and skills, so you may need to do more than use your usual STAR or PAR stories. They ask some atypical questions that require some extra prep, but you should get a quick interview guide from the recruiter to let you know what questions will come your way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PatientPop

Application

I interviewed at PatientPop

Interview

There was an application, a few phone interviews, a written interview (described below), and an in person interview day with three separate individuals who interview based on different competencies. This was in the past, now likely the in person interviews are by zoom, with the preliminary still via phone.

Interview Questions
  • They wrote up a sample customer email in which the customer was quite angry.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PatientPop (Santa Monica, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Overall, the interview process was great. I was given the opportunity to discuss my experience in detail and provide examples of how I performed in certain on-the-job situations. Definitely a great experience interviewing with PatientPop.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were given a task by a client but was given an unexpected change. How did you handle that unexpected change with the client?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PatientPop (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth and interactive. 1. Introduction phone call with HR and scheduled three-round interviews. 2. Technical interview - 1 3. Technical interview - 2 4. System design interview 5. Behavioral interview

Interview Questions
  • 1. Technical interview - 1 Technical questions about current job and related to that questions. 2. Technical interview - 2 Data-structure and Algorithm question (Sliding window) 3. System design interview Design "Patient Form Filling" module 4. Behavioral interview About the past difficult experience with the team and how did I resolve it.

PatientPop

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatientPop in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process with PatientPop was straightforward and moved as quickly as I anticipated. The steps included a phone screen, an initial call with the hiring manager, and then multiple interviews with team members (about 4-6 hours). The recruiter who helped me throughout the process was great. He kept me up-to-date and offered some "key points" to make sure I brought up in the interviews to best highlight areas of my experience. Overall, it was great to meet many from the team before accepting the offer because I felt I had multiple perspectives from inside the company about the role, the work, and the culture. Additionally, I appreciated the authentic, candid responses I got to my questions about some reviews I saw on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 189 Interviews