Patrice & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patrice & Associates Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Patrice & Associates

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Patrice & Associates.

Interview

The interview process was amazing it was like interviewing with a family. i felt extremely
     comfortable like i know everyone here for a long time. i was greeted and asked a variety of questions.

Franchise Restaurant Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Patrice & Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Telelphone interview with questions about myself and experience. I was then informed of the companies mission and what they offer. This is a start up business in Atlanta. The position sounds interesting, however, they offer no base salary with a high commission. They also do not offer benefits and do not plan to in the near future.

Interview Questions

• How do you recruit candidates?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cromwell, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Patrice & Associates (Cromwell, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

Spoke with the Franchise owner and reviewed the opportunity. She was very candid about the 1099 status. We met a few times and discussed her plans and goals. She presented herself as a new Franchisee. She indicated her own review of the company by her lawyer and accountant, as well as her background and what her motivation was to open a Franchise through Patrice & Associates.

Franchisee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundalk, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patrice & Associates (Dundalk, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

I was invited to the office to meet with the recruiter. I was shown a nice presentation. Turns out, the presentation was a lie. I was shown a presentation in a laptop and then there were recent hires written on a whiteboard. All of this was to make it seem like franchisees were successful, but they are not.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter wanted to know about my past job experiences and she wanted to understand my ability to work in sales.   1 Answer