Patten Cat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patten Cat Interview Questions

1.5

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Patten Cat (Elmhurst, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Hiring process took just under 3 weeks. Consisted of 1 phone screening, an interview, and a personality test. The screening is the most basic interview questions, asking basically strengths, areas of improvement, and so on. Sometime about a week later, I got a call from the sales manager asking me to come in for an interview that same day (but were willing to schedule later if needed). I interviewed with the Sales manager and the Inside Sales supervisor. I emailed a thank you to the sales manager who told me they were working on a job offer, pending a personality test. I took the test and passed. (As long as you were being honest in the interviews and screenings, it's a non issue.) About a week after that I got the offer. I think if you're open, honest, and have the credentials for the job that it's a pretty easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of an example of a time when the customer would not be right?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was very generous and I accepted it. Didn't need to negotiate since it was more than I asked for.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patten Cat (Elmhurst, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview, asked a few questions on my resume and some of my extenuating circumstances. Friendly and good natured, I walked in a lot more nervous than I walked out.

Interview Questions