Paulo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paulo

Sort:

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paulo (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

Very good. I was informed all the way from beginning to end. First phone interview that lasted about 20 to 30 minutes. Overall questions about what you are looking for in a company, your salary, you work history of the position. Then I had a face to face interview with my supervisor. Then a interview with the accounting department. Then I received a call from the recruiter that same day and let me know that they will be working up a package for me. That took a couple of days and then I was hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paulo.

Interview

First, I did a 20 minutes phone interview with Betty Frisk, who got back with me the very next day. set up a good time for a interview at Paulo St Louis Mo . I honestly was a little nervous at first but the staff at Paulo greeted me a warm welcoming smile and I felt confident I was at the right place at the right time.

Interview Questions

• What makes me stand out over others they may interview   1 Answer

Pricer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paulo (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

1st there was a phone interview. 2nd a in person interview 3rd was testing then interview with supervisor then big boss. Once you pass all of that you have to take a online caliper test. If you pass all of that then they call you with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions "name a time WHEN ....."   1 Answer

Psychiatrist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paulo in February 2015.

Interview

No grand questions, just the regular CV check. He asked me a few questions about my graduation and my residency programme. Wanted to check my disponibility in working 12h-period every week, and maybe at night