PayJunction Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PayJunction (Santa Barbara, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Very thourough, but fun, in that you're asked untypical questions, and there are various levels you need to get through to get to the end. Friendly interviewers, as everyone in the company is friendly. It's a must!

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to do outside of work?
    1 Answer

PayJunction

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PayJunction

Interview

Such an amazing interview process! Katie, Jordan, Jessica and Casey were all so professional and HR never took more than 48 hours to get back to me in regards to next steps. Couldn't have asked for a better process!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PayJunction

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PayJunction in Aug 2020

Interview

I didn’t make it past the first round of interviews, just the initial phone call. It was pretty abrupt/no pleasantries, the interviewer had very specific technical questions, and very little about me as a person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PayJunction (Green Bay, WI) in Oct 2019

Interview

Set up a call via email with HR, got the confirmation email and everything. The HR person called me 5 minutes late, but I was stuck on a call for work still. I tried calling her back 2 minutes after she called me...... no answer, so I left a message. I tried 5 minutes after that..... no answer. I tried a third time at the bottom of the hour...... same. I sent her an email apologizing for not being able to accept her call and explained the situation, and asked when she would be available....... nothing. No email response, no call back..... nothing. If this is representative of the organization, I should be happy that the interview did not take place.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PayJunction (Santa Barbara, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Was contacted by PayJunction, and a phone interview was arranged. At the conclusion of that interview we arranged an in-person interview with HR and my department head. We met in a conference room and talked for over an hour. It was my first job interview in some time and they made me feel very at ease. I do wish I'd brought my resume, as it was referenced and it (obviously) would've been good to have that in front of me. Overall it was a great process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PayJunction (Santa Barbara, CA)

Interview

An internal employee got my resume over to the Director of Recruiting, he emailed me to schedule for an interview, one week later I interviewed. After I did the interview I received a phone call approximately one week later with an offer to work, I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • How would you defuse a very stressful situation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PayJunction (Santa Barbara, CA)

Interview

Phone Screen Group Interview Group Test 1 On 1 Test 2 On 1 Interview Informal Coffee with Team Extremely long process for such a junior role. And in the end, the offer for this full-time position was shockingly low, paying less than the internship I was currently at. The process spanned over several weeks, and to receive an offer that low after so much time put into the entire process was very disappointing. I hope they have refined their interview process and I hope that in the future they make the compensation range transparent from the beginning to avoid wasting both parties' times. I enjoyed the people I met through the very long process but the offer in the end really caught me by surprise. If anyone is reading this I hope you try to be transparent about compensation expectations from the beginning (both parties) to avoid disappointment and time wasted like mine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PayJunction

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PayJunction

Interview

The interview was professional yet fun. They offer a mix of professional questions and ones that let you show your personality. They really are just looking to see how you answer questions and what your speaking voice is like! Try your best to be comfortable, professional, and confident. There was only one in-person interview and they got back to me very quickly after with an offer!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PayJunction

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PayJunction in May 2019

Interview

First I had a 30-45 minute call with the talent acquisition manager and talked about basic (non-technical) stuff. Then I was given a week to complete a 1 hour long coding exam through TestDome, only in Java. If you do well enough on the coding part, you move on to a technical interview with people on the engineering team.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about PayJunction
  • Coding assessment: multiple choice answers about what will happen when code is run (given 3 minutes per multiple choice q)
  • Coding assessment: Fix the given code to ensure it cannot be used by outside classes (given 7 minutes per "fix the code" q)
  • Coding assessment: Two 20 minute "write a function that does x" questions. Don't remember the second one but the first one was something along the lines of: Large package holds 5 items, small package holds 1. Every item must be placed in the packages and the used packages have to be full. Write a function that calculates the minimum number of packages needed to hold a given number of items. Ex: you have 16 items, 2 large and 10 small packages. In this case, the function will return 8 (2 large packages + 6 small packages)
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PayJunction (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2019

Interview

Got interviewed on sight by my current boss and assistant boss. Asked some questions had us read a script. Overall very chill, professional, awesome guys. Offered helpful advice after reading the script. Helped you get the job.

Interview Questions
  • What is the purpose of garden gnomes? Do they really serve any benefit for a garden or yard?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews