PayJunction Reviews

Updated Jun 8, 2021

4.8
PayJunction President Randy Modos
Randy Modos
Pros
  • "Work environment is extremely comforting, people are very willing to help(in 21 reviews)

• "Very understanding of work/ life balance(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The only drawback is the high cost of living in Santa Barbara(in 6 reviews)

• "Nothing comes to mind, I am very happy with where I am at with PayJunction right now(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Proud to be on the PJ Team!

Oct 10, 2020 - Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

PayJunction has been the most rewarding and challenging job I’ve ever had. PayJunction’s culture of supportive leadership, teamwork and accountability inspires me to show up every day ready to do my best work and eager to learn something new. The founders built the company brick-by-brick with a solid foundation of ethics and quality. They are smart, genuine and passionate about what they do. Their positive energy and drive to deliver a high-quality product is contagious. I am so proud to be on the PJ Team! Refreshingly, there are many women throughout the organization and in leadership roles. Additionally, the PJ employee base reflects a wide range of age and experience, which adds value both to the company and its employees more broadly.

Cons

During COVID, the Company swiftly transitioned to a WFH arrangement, which has worked great. However, I look forward to coming back to the amazing office environment when it is safe to return. I miss the incredible office benefits: dog-friendly, kombucha, on-site yoga, delicious snacks, catered Friday lunch. But mostly, I miss connecting with everyone in person.

Human Resources Associate

Thank you for this detailed review. We are so proud of PayJunction's product, ethics, and diverse representation in our leadership team; we're glad to hear these are all things you value as well. We look forward to the day we can all reconnect in the office, too. Until then, thank you for your hard work and feedback!

2. 5.0

Amazing company culture

Jun 8, 2021 - Sales Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management, great company culture, allows dogs

Cons

Small company if that bothers you

3. 5.0
      Former Employee

Built outside sales team.

May 31, 2021 - Sales Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team with a clear growth path.

Cons

I don't think there are any cons.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I truly love working here

Aug 21, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Managers that care about you and want you to succeed - Small company so lots of opportunities to take on new challenges and learn - Really grateful for the way they have continued to support us throughout the COVID crisis. Culture, salaries, opportunities for growth have all stayed steady despite the remote shift and tough economic climate. - Coworkers who I genuinely enjoy working and socializing with - A company and execs that make smart, stable, ethical decisions that get us through things like international pandemics - Really efficient shift to remote work ahead of stay-at-home orders - Flexibility and understanding during remote transition. I feel that my manager trusts me and has given me the freedom to work effectively while remote.

Cons

- PayJunction is the type of place where my entry-level salary didn't blow me out of the water (and I've heard this from others too), but once you put in time and effort here, you are rewarded and can move up. This isn't necessarily a con but something to consider when looking into more entry-level roles. That goes with other things too (vacation time, etc.) More time at the company is rewarded, so patience has been important for me while starting out.

Human Resources Associate

Thanks for your detailed review and feedback. We're glad to hear that you love working at PayJunction, and we'll continue to work hard to make sure it stays that way!

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

All around such an incredible work experience

Mar 28, 2021 - Sales Recruiter in Santa Barbara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great energy, motivating atmosphere and team members, outstanding leadership

Cons

Recruiting department temporarily shut down due to COVID

6. 4.0

Had a good time.

May 7, 2021 - Business Development in Santa Barbara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

*Great Management *Good Company Culture *Great Training

Cons

*Not a ton of Mobility

7. 5.0

Incredible Experience

Feb 28, 2021 - Sales Recruiter in Santa Barbara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, quality management, propriety product, casual culture, dog friendly office

Cons

The new office's pool table is miniature

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome work environment

Feb 16, 2021 - Sales Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive team, energetic environment, great management

Cons

I can’t say as to how working remote might be at PayJunction

9. 5.0

Love it here : )

Oct 7, 2020 - Customer Support and Logistics Specialist in Santa Barbara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

From the top down this is a great place to work. The founding partners are laser focused on moving this business forward and growing it, even in challenging times. I feel like they're ahead of the curve in so many ways, especially Covid and remote working. Great benefits and company culture. Always seem to be adding something to benefits package to help us out, or better utilize those benefits.

Cons

Cost of living is high in Santa Barbara, and in my entry level position it just feels like I'll never keep up, even if I can advance a bit.

Human Resources Associate

Your feedback is very valuable to us and we thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We're glad to hear that you've felt supported during the COVID-19 transition and that you enjoy our benefits package. We will continue to work with managers to build out career pathing and give our employees the opportunity to advance within the company. Thanks again for your honest feedback.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Honored to work with such an amazing team

Nov 6, 2020 - President in Santa Barbara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I wake up everyday excited to interact with our amazing team. I'm so proud of the professional and personal growth that I see from our team members. The product and culture we have created together are one of the greatest accomplishments of my life.

Cons

No organization is perfect. The leadership team and I strive everyday to advance the quality of our organization and culture. We appreciate the honest feedback we receive from Glassdoor. Please keep sending it.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 177 Reviews