Peabody Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Peabody Properties

2.9

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Peabody Properties (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Professional but in the same time you fell vey comfortable. The company always is open for their needs and the employee need. They person in charge is the right person to do this hiring process. She knows exactly what to do.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in Real State?   1 Answer

Senior Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peabody Properties (Braintree, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

Informative, honest, and comfortable are three words that come to mind when I think about my interview for Peabody Properties. Laurie was extremely detailed and knowledgable about the companies core values and expectations and was equally interested in what I was looking for in a job and what my skill set was and how it could be beneficial to Peabody. At no point did I feel that I was being sold the company or the job. Her years spent working here translated into what I perceived to be a very successful and long term career. Exactly what I was looking for in a company and immediately I knew I had found it with Peabody. After we talked I left feeling I had found the perfect company for me and also had the opportunity to meet some really great people.

Interview Questions

• Why would you leave a company you were with for so long to come work for Peabody?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Peabody Properties (Braintree, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

`A very professional and family ambience thru the process. Great and clear explanation of the company goals and opportunities to learn and grow not just as an employee but as a person.

Interview Questions

• How well I was train and prepare to comply with my responsibilities.   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peabody Properties (Braintree, MA).

Interview

There could have been more communication and the process took too long, 5 weeks. Each person you interacted with however was kind, friendly, and professional. The interview itself with Senior Mgt, was comfortable, allowed for questions, and I left feeling a "valued" candidate with a very positive outlook on the organization as a whole.

Sep 15, 2017 – VP Human Resources

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, it is truly appreciated!

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peabody Properties (Quincy, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

It's was in more of a networking setting at a property management conference on the hiring & interview process. They review LinkedIn profile, online searches and different interview technics and how to get yourself in the "let's look at this résumé" pile rather than the "not a fit pile".

Interview Questions

• How long have I been in property management   1 Answer

Compliance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peabody Properties (Braintree, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Process started with a phone interview with the Director of HR, followed by an additional phone call with the VP of Compliance. A face to face was scheduled within a week of that call. I then met with three people, which included one of the principals. I was offered the position during my interview which was not expected. I believe they felt confident I possessed the skills, experience and knowledge necessary to fill the position and the face to face interview was an opportunity to make sure me and my personality would be a good fit for the organization.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking for a new job.   1 Answer

Sep 15, 2017 – VP Human Resources

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback!

Bookkeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peabody Properties in May 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the GM he seemed to like me then he passed me on to his Financial Manager and then we spoke and he liked me and they called me with an offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were not paying much but I needed a job.

Service Manager (Maintenance Supervisor)I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Peabody Properties (Braintree, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called back within a week of submitting my resume with Peabody expressing interest. From there, it took over a month to get a solid answer/interview date. My interview went well, i was interview by a senior property manager, a property manager, as well as someone from corporate at the same time. Somebody else was actually hired for the position that I applied for even though I was told I most likely had the job, however they offered me the same position at a different site. It all worked out, if you have the experience, knowledge, and proper attitude/personality, then Peabody wants you with the company.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have, where have you worked prior?   1 Answer
    • There were a few, but this was my favorite. "You walk through the door and are notified there is a pipe leak on the fourth floor. On your way up, you get a call about power being out in a separate apartment while simultaneously a resident stops you because her garbage disposal stopped working. How do you handle this?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Originally they asked me my desired income ($25/hr), then came back with a comparable offer ($22.50/hr + quarterly bonus and benefits) and I accepted.

Sep 15, 2017 – VP Human Resources

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your interview experience with us!

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haverhill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peabody Properties (Haverhill, MA) in February 2019.

Interview

I met with the senior property manager for about 45 minutes. I was asked questions about my experience and background. I was asked to describe a difficulty that I had resolved.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself contributing to the company.   1 Answer