Peak Concepts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peak Concepts Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2018

2.4

Campaign Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peak Concepts.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and informative. I felt respected and treated professionally. I also liked that everyone I spoke to had a great attitude towards their work. The office was super modern . There was music playing in the lobby. It was totally my speed.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ).

Interview

Very laid back. The people were very down to earth and great to be around! I was very pleased with how welcoming everyone was with greeting me. It seemed like everyone was very close.

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was great. Everyone was super friendly and you felt like a part of the team from the minute you walked in. Ali, Natasha, and Ryan are all super understanding and accommodating.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

This was a 3 interview process. The first interview was short but to the point, it helped me learn a little bit more about the company and what clients they work with. The second interview was a full break down of their company structure, the advancement opportunities, and compensation. The third was a wrap up to answer any final questions. Overall, it was a pleasant experience, the management and HR were friendly and transparent.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally in the next 1-3 years?   Answer Question
    • What are three strengths you have? What is one weakness you'd like to work on?   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

The first interview was very one on one. I was very nervous at first but when I walked to the back that all went away. There culture is very relaxed. I am on my second interview now and not really know what to except. The other reviews made me concern that this job might not what I’m looking for but we’ll see after today.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

They reached out to me via email to schedule an interview. I went in and met with one of the salesmen there, who asked me basic common questions about experience and personality. They then said that they would put me through the second round, but refused to give me any details about the position or compensation until that second round. Very frustrating and peculiar.

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

Got called in for a first interview. Spoke to CEO. Seemed very impressed with my resume and asked me to come in for a second interview and take me out for coffee which he claimes they “almost never do” which I found out to be a lie. The job they were trying to hire me for was absolutely nothing like the job description.

Interview Questions

• Who is somebody you admire and have you ever had a conflict with them?   Answer Question

Apr 12, 2018 – Owner

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking an interest in our company and interviewing with us as well! We apologize that the interview did not meet your standards. We... More

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

I was very impressed overall with my interview process with how professional everything was. The first step to my process was handled by one of Peak’s HR employees named Natasha, and she was a pleasure. She helped me get set up with an interview for Peak by reviewing some questions with me over the phone to see if the job was something I was really interested in because they were looking for only specific candidates for the job and didn’t have time for those who were not fully interested. So I told her I was fully interested because of the information I read on Peaks website gave me more inside scoop but not enough to the point I needed the interview to understand more. So my first interview was set up and I met with the owner for my first round interview. I was first asked to fill out a sheet about myself and I waited in their nice lobby room to be called back after my sheet was filled out. I was extremely nervous on my first interview but the owner made me feel extremely comfortable and answered any questions I had. Then on my second round interview, I was taken out by one of there top leaders in the office which I thought was awesome because I got to me with the best of the best of there office. The second interview was more intense just because I was challenge more in the second round interview rather then the first interview being a meet and greet. I could tell in the second interview that they were seeing if I was a good fit for there business. Aside from it being a challenge, I loved that the person who was interviewing was suited and booted, and knew their information. Any questions I had they were able to answer and kept everything clear as can be. Overall, I like that I was challenged and that it wasn’t just a regular boring interview. All three interviews were professional and well put together structurally.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I were to be selected as a candidate what would make me a good fit for the business and why from everybody else should we select you?   1 Answer

Mar 1, 2018 – Owner

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your feedback on our interview process! We take pride in our transparency and try to make everything as simple and clear as possible. We are pleased you had a good... More

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was great! Very professional and comfortable. The Director was very easy to talk to, I felt like I got a good understanding of the business and position. I’m looking forward to learning and growing with Peak!

Interview Questions

• Professional strengths and weakness? Where do I see myself in the next 3 years?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

First interview was more of meet and greet, where they didn't disclose much in detail about how the company works.
    Second interview, they didn't really disclose what they really do, which was alarming, because they wanted even the managers to go out in field and sell Goods and services inside stores. They wanted everyone doesn't mater which position you apply for to go sell goods and services inside stores. No base Salary, it's all commission based.

Interview Questions

Peak Concepts Response

Feb 21, 2018 – Owner

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for your review! There's a few things I would like to address and clarify to you as it seems you may be a bit confused about our hiring process and company. In our first... More