Peak Concepts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2018

2.4

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was great. Everyone was super friendly and you felt like a part of the team from the minute you walked in. Ali, Natasha, and Ryan are all super understanding and accommodating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

The first interview was very one on one. I was very nervous at first but when I walked to the back that all went away. There culture is very relaxed. I am on my second interview now and not really know what to except. The other reviews made me concern that this job might not what I’m looking for but we’ll see after today.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

They reached out to me via email to schedule an interview. I went in and met with one of the salesmen there, who asked me basic common questions about experience and personality. They then said that they would put me through the second round, but refused to give me any details about the position or compensation until that second round. Very frustrating and peculiar.

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

Got called in for a first interview. Spoke to CEO. Seemed very impressed with my resume and asked me to come in for a second interview and take me out for coffee which he claimes they “almost never do” which I found out to be a lie. The job they were trying to hire me for was absolutely nothing like the job description.

Interview Questions

• Who is somebody you admire and have you ever had a conflict with them?   Answer Question

Apr 12, 2018 – Owner

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking an interest in our company and interviewing with us as well! We apologize that the interview did not meet your standards. We... More

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

I was very impressed overall with my interview process with how professional everything was. The first step to my process was handled by one of Peak’s HR employees named Natasha, and she was a pleasure. She helped me get set up with an interview for Peak by reviewing some questions with me over the phone to see if the job was something I was really interested in because they were looking for only specific candidates for the job and didn’t have time for those who were not fully interested. So I told her I was fully interested because of the information I read on Peaks website gave me more inside scoop but not enough to the point I needed the interview to understand more. So my first interview was set up and I met with the owner for my first round interview. I was first asked to fill out a sheet about myself and I waited in their nice lobby room to be called back after my sheet was filled out. I was extremely nervous on my first interview but the owner made me feel extremely comfortable and answered any questions I had. Then on my second round interview, I was taken out by one of there top leaders in the office which I thought was awesome because I got to me with the best of the best of there office. The second interview was more intense just because I was challenge more in the second round interview rather then the first interview being a meet and greet. I could tell in the second interview that they were seeing if I was a good fit for there business. Aside from it being a challenge, I loved that the person who was interviewing was suited and booted, and knew their information. Any questions I had they were able to answer and kept everything clear as can be. Overall, I like that I was challenged and that it wasn’t just a regular boring interview. All three interviews were professional and well put together structurally.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I were to be selected as a candidate what would make me a good fit for the business and why from everybody else should we select you?   1 Answer

Mar 1, 2018 – Owner

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your feedback on our interview process! We take pride in our transparency and try to make everything as simple and clear as possible. We are pleased you had a good... More

Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was great! Very professional and comfortable. The Director was very easy to talk to, I felt like I got a good understanding of the business and position. I’m looking forward to learning and growing with Peak!

Interview Questions

• Professional strengths and weakness? Where do I see myself in the next 3 years?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

First interview was more of meet and greet, where they didn't disclose much in detail about how the company works.
    Second interview, they didn't really disclose what they really do, which was alarming, because they wanted even the managers to go out in field and sell Goods and services inside stores. They wanted everyone doesn't mater which position you apply for to go sell goods and services inside stores. No base Salary, it's all commission based.

Interview Questions

Peak Concepts Response

Feb 21, 2018 – Owner

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for your review! There's a few things I would like to address and clarify to you as it seems you may be a bit confused about our hiring process and company. In our first... More

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

The interviews paint a very accurate dipication of the corporate structure at PEAK. They outline the jobs and responsibilities very well. Also explain the benchmarks you need to hit to advance in the company.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 words that best describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relaxed. its really all about you and what you say. Make sure to use key terms, Thats what they look out for. It was in a small office of some sort. They presented the offer and we discussed about my resume. I was interviewed by 2 people, One who asked questions and one who watched, I guess he was watching for non verbal skills.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my hobbies   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for an Account Manager position and I was contacted by the companies HR team in order to meet for an in person interview.

I met with the Managing Director and it went well and he offered me a second interview in person. The first interview was short. I went in filled out a form asking me where I work now, current pay, expected pay, etc.

One would work in direct marketing with a consumer. One of the larger accounts would be Home Depot and you would walk around Home Depot's Kitchen, Bathroom, and Exterior. All the Client Service Rep is responsible for is 3 leads a day or 18 by EOW (End Of Week).

Oh, and everyone and I mean EVERYONE starts as a Client Service Rep REGARDLESS of the position applied for.

The money comes from just booking the leads and having Home Depot's team of consultants meet the consumer and have a discussion.

All the other glassdoor posts about this company turned out to be true (even being taken to a Dunkin Donuts for a second interview [although I'm more of a Starbucks guy])

Interview Questions

• What type of animal would you be?   1 Answer
    • Do you know the difference between indirect and direct marketing?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Dec 1, 2017 – Owner

Dear Reviewer,

We're sorry that you didn't find what you were looking for with our company. Part of our interview process and a priority of management at Peak Concepts is that the structure of... More