Pearl Izumi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pearl Izumi Interview Questions

2.8

Footwear Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pearl Izumi (Denver, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a Skype interview and was my first. It was with the hiring manager and HR manager. We first discussed things we had in common and the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Thorough questions about my technical skills. There were a few questions about my ability to travel. They were very direct about salary expectations.   Answer Question

Go to Market Manager (Run) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pearl Izumi (Louisville, CO).

Interview

They set up an interview for me at their office and when I went in for the interview the interviewer forgot that he had an interview with me and so he called me from his cell phone and did the interview that way. Unprofessional in my eyes, seems like a great company and atmosphere to work at, but also the VP of Global Marketing (the interviewer) seemed way to rushed and busy to be conducting interviews appropriately. For all the running experience and marketing development I have (2 time NCAA National Champion in Track and Field and Marketing Director of a company), I have no idea what else they are looking for in a employee. Never got a call back after many attempts and emails that I sent to the VP-GM.

Interview Questions

• The nonresponse answers from the questions I asked them were they most difficult.   Answer Question

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pearl Izumi (Louisville, CO) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy at Pearl Izumi. Only one phone interview and one in person interview with a panel was required before receiving the offer.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember. We mainly discussed my history and the questions were directly related to my experience.   Answer Question

Speedshop Design Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pearl Izumi (Louisville, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

I had two rounds of phone interviews, then visited the campus for further interview. However, the job duties changed between the phone and on-site interviews. It was rather curious.

Interview Questions

• They required an on-site test of skills with a panel of their executive/management team present.   Answer Question

Position wasn't in line with what I was looking to do.

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pearl Izumi in August 2010.

Interview

Casual interview with the HR manager in a conference room. Asked about education background, and 3 and 5 year plan. Emphasis placed on the fact that they wanted long term people.

Interview Questions

• How long would you plan on working this job if hired.   1 Answer