KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Pearl Lemon Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pearl Lemon

Pearl Lemon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearl Lemon in Sep 2022

Interview

I applied online and was invited to complete another application, which involved creating a video. This application was easy but once I finished, I noticed some strange things about this company. First, to inform someone I had applied by messaging them through WhatsApp. This seems unprofessional. Second, the video by the CEO was weird. Third, the thank-you email was cheesy and strange. Fourth, their values include working on the weekends sometimes. Fifth, I applied for a paid internship, but you have to do 3 unpaid trial days and then you get $100 in the first month. That's not much at all.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why do you want to work for Pearl lemon
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pearl Lemon

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pearl Lemon in Aug 2021

Interview

The Interview process was relatively laid back, it mainly consisted of personality-based questions. They clearly value the company culture heavily and wanted to make sure whoever they hire is a good fit. It did take a little while so do not be discouraged if they don't get back to you right away. The second interview was more of an audition, I was tasked to actually do some writing and compete with other applicants and was told the top 2 would be offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • The question that stuck with me most (I Don't remember it verbatim) but it was along the lines of if you could write copy for any company which one would you choose?
Be the first to find this interview helpful