Pegatron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pegatron Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2017

2.4

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pegatron.

Interview

Only few basic behavior questions. How soon will you be able to start? It takes less than 1 hour for the interview. HR calls first, and then email. After a week the manager called.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pegatron (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied at the middle of January 2017 and received an email 2 weeks later from Manager to set up a phone interview. The email contained details of the role. My phone interview was at the start of February and lasted about 30 minutes. The phone interview consisted of questions regarding my background and my past experiences also to make sure I was aware of all the details of the position.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pegatron (Sacramento, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It is really simply actually. Not much was asked. We did a screw test and I did a paper test. The test was a multiple question choice. And a vision test, stood 5 feet away and read letters on a wall.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pegatron (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Start by introducing myself then we discussed my experiences about this job. The interview was held on phone only. I am not sure wether did I got the offer or not, yet.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

nothing only phone interview with no ques only told about the work going on. there was no interest in the interviewer i had no other option but to go to work

Rescue Technician Tier II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pegatron (Jeffersonville, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process, no strange questions and very straight forward. The interviews were setup by a contracting agency which they were very nice and helpful. The entire process took about a day to be completed. I had received a call a day prior, went in for the interview, took a drug test and an offer was provided via phone several hours later.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest thing you have done in IT?   1 Answer

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pegatron (Jeffersonville, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

You took a test to know the knowledge of computer and networks. Then you were interviewed by a manager who then asked more questions to see exactly how much you knew about pc's. The interview process is short usually. Other than asking about knowledge they ask about schooling and schedule. It usually takes place in the conference room where afterwards you will be walked around where you will be working to see the job first hand. After that you will fill out paper work and do an oral drug screening there on site

Interview Questions

• Do you know about hardware in the computer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation as you are being hired on through a temp agency

Junior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Pegatron (Jeffersonville, IN).

Interview

Usually hire through temporary agency, it takes about a month to get to the interview stage. applied online and then i was called to the temporary agency on site, I then filled the application and they told me to wait until they respond back. It took like a week from there and came the final interview.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pegatron.

Interview

All was lies

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pegatron (Jeffersonville, IN) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was, for the most, quick and painless. I was interviewed twice, first by HR then by the head of their technical department. The questions were mostly typical: how would you handle a irate customer, etc.. The process only took about 2 weeks including drug testing and background check.