Pella Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pella Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2017

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pella (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Concise and educational. They do a fantastic job of selling the company to you and are very prompt with their communication. I never felt uncomfortable or blindsided. Worth my time and effort.

National Account Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pella, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pella (Pella, IA) in December 2016.

Interview

The entire hiring process took a little over 2 months. I had an initial phone screening, followed by a WebEx interview with three people from the National Accounts team. Around a month later I was asked to come in for an on-site interview with the Senior District Sales Manager. Around 3 weeks later, I was extended an offer.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pella.

Interview

Interviewing process was fairly straight forward with a 1hr phone interview followed by a face to face a week later. The actual interview was with a three person panel from management. The mood was light and their questions were to the point (nothing tricky here).

Interview Questions

• How have your past internship experiences prepared you for a job with Pella?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pella in April 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone Interview with the recruiter after that there was a fairly standard personality test, met with two sales managers and the general manager. Three separate interviews but all in the same week. All three interviews were different, but not challenging. All 3 interviews were well under one hour.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pella, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pella (Pella, IA) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen - with recruiter
    On- Line Panel Interview
    In - Person panel interview - this included a plant tour and skills test.

Follow up within 10 days.

The facility is immaculate and the people are genuinely excited to spend time with you.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pella in August 2015.

Interview

I went through the telephone interview questions. It didn't last very long only approximately 20 minutes. Some of the questions were general and nothing too difficult. The question that is usually asked for most interview was asked in this interview, " What sets you apart from the other candidates who have applied for this position?"

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pella (Greenwood Village, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic questions of what skills do I have, what made me want to work for Pella, do I have everything needed in order to prove that I can work in the US.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pella, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pella (Pella, IA).

Interview

First was a phone interview with a hiring panel. I was then called for a second interview on-site. The interviewers were very inviting and genuinely were interested in every answer. The facility in Pella is immaculate and there is a very good vibe amongst employees.

Interview Questions

• Many basic questions (ex. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?)   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenandoah, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pella (Shenandoah, IA) in December 2014.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview, then there was a personality interview with a third party. Next there was a panel interview. The panel was very comfortable for me, the panel was very supportive and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses - a time where you have succeeded and a time where you have failed   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pella.

Interview

Not tough, got the job through the school. The interview process was painless and laid back. Interviewed by two different people. Was inside of the plant and drug test followed at the hosipital.