Pella Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pella Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2017

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pella.

Interview

Great conversation. They actually ask you questions regarding your skills and expect you to defend them. It shouldn't be a problem if you can actually defend your skills and overall they were exremely nice.

Architectural Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haverhill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pella (Haverhill, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and a few days later received a call from the Pella recruiter. The process was Qualifying Phone Interview with recruiter, Predictive Index test online, followed a week later with Meet and Greet, then about three weeks later a Panel Interview, I received an email with the results within one working day.

Associate Oracle Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pella.

Interview

Interview process is pathetic. Attended onsite. Came to know the position is offered to their beneficial candidate. Complete discrimination and personal favourism. Seriously they have to look into their hiring process.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pella (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Concise and educational. They do a fantastic job of selling the company to you and are very prompt with their communication. I never felt uncomfortable or blindsided. Worth my time and effort.

National Account Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pella, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pella (Pella, IA) in December 2016.

Interview

The entire hiring process took a little over 2 months. I had an initial phone screening, followed by a WebEx interview with three people from the National Accounts team. Around a month later I was asked to come in for an on-site interview with the Senior District Sales Manager. Around 3 weeks later, I was extended an offer.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pella.

Interview

Interviewing process was fairly straight forward with a 1hr phone interview followed by a face to face a week later. The actual interview was with a three person panel from management. The mood was light and their questions were to the point (nothing tricky here).

Interview Questions

• How have your past internship experiences prepared you for a job with Pella?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pella in April 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone Interview with the recruiter after that there was a fairly standard personality test, met with two sales managers and the general manager. Three separate interviews but all in the same week. All three interviews were different, but not challenging. All 3 interviews were well under one hour.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pella, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pella (Pella, IA) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen - with recruiter
    On- Line Panel Interview
    In - Person panel interview - this included a plant tour and skills test.

Follow up within 10 days.

The facility is immaculate and the people are genuinely excited to spend time with you.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pella in August 2015.

Interview

I went through the telephone interview questions. It didn't last very long only approximately 20 minutes. Some of the questions were general and nothing too difficult. The question that is usually asked for most interview was asked in this interview, " What sets you apart from the other candidates who have applied for this position?"

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pella (Greenwood Village, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic questions of what skills do I have, what made me want to work for Pella, do I have everything needed in order to prove that I can work in the US.