PennWest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PennWest Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at PennWest

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PennWest.

Interview

Four people interviewed me , not hard questions. Mostly about my cv. some moral and some technical questions. They have sent me an offer within 24 hours. I accepted the offer. They did reference check after that. All of them were so nice to me.

Operations Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PennWest (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

Had two interviews, but the people who interviewed me did a good job. I felt very comfortable and not put under intense pressure. They were very professional and poised, and made a great effort to make me feel relaxed during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your background, tell us about your former workplace, where did you go to school/major in, what areyour future career plans.   Answer Question

Coop Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PennWest.

Interview

Applied online, then two face to face interviews. First interview with HR and supervisor, second interview with supervisor and department manager

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose chemical engineering? and what would be the least favorite course?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PennWest (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and in about 2 weeks received a phone call to set up a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview, received another call about 2 weeks later to set up a time for a face to face interview. After that about 2 weeks later, received a call to setup another face to face interview which took about 2 weeks to set.