Penske Truck Leasing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Penske Truck Leasing

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing.

Interview

Penske was quick with responses. I had a phone interview with the branch manger and another higher-up. They asked questions about my future and my general knowledge with sales and past experiences. Overall, the process wasn't difficult and they are easy to work with.

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was long and extensive with some questions being a little difficult to answer. The in person interview is where I believe I exceeded expectations and was hired because of experience and personality

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Deerfield Beach, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Flexible Schedule With About 2 Meeting. Discuss related job experience, customer service experience, and flexibility availability. We also discussed punctuality and employees relationship. DOT regulations knowledge and A Good Driving Record is essential to working for this and any Repeatable Company.

Interview Questions

• What About Your Previous or Current Job Experience.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Recruiter set up the interview. It was a usual explain your projects to begin with, then few web technology related interview

Interview Questions

• What front end technologies have you used   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Reading, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager, was asked to describe myself, why I would be a good fit, and asked about my past work experience. They either seemed rushed on getting an intern or thought I was qualified enough to hire me, so I only had one phone interview and was offered the internship.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer? What was the result?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing.

Interview

Easy interview, one or two behavioral questions and much more of an emphasis on you as a person. It probably depends on what manager holds your interview, because mine was very jovial and we had a lot in common, making the interview easy.

Administrative Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (San Marcos, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It started out very wonderful, although, not informative. We just talked about how much we had in common and our children's ages and how close they were. Not professional at all, but it felt nice.

Interview Questions

• How much administrative experience I had, how comfortable I was with Collections on accounts at 40 + days and over. Not much else   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

I was internal, so was not much of an interview process

Interview Questions

• typical standard questions, nothing unexpected. Looking for energetic go get 'em answers   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing in January 2016.

Interview

Very brief, only interview internal candidates. Ask at least 50 hours/week with not much motivation. High stress environment with not enough vacation to support (they give 3 weeks standard and that still isn't enough for the stress).

Branch Rental Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Louisville, KY) in September 2011.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, and then I drove up to Chicago for an in person interview. I was shown the branch I would be managing and was introduced around the office. I then met with the District Rental Manager, Area Rental Manager and finally the Area Vice President.

I was not offered the position and was told it seemed like I should pursue a Black Belt instead. I think I wasn't offered the position because they wanted to promote internally from Chicago and not have to move me.

Interview Questions

• What challenge do you see for this branch and how will you address them?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Aurora, CO) in November 2013.

Interview

They were very freindly and asked alot of what would you do questions and tell me about your self. The interview took a total of 45 min but it did not deel like it took that long

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer