Penske Truck Leasing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Penske Truck Leasing

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing in February 2020.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. The recruiter did a great job of laying everything out. I had an interview with a manager of several branches and the recruiter. Once I got past that stage I had an interview with the regional sales manager on site.

Interview Questions

Interview

I an interview with rental management. Asked the generic questions.. " tell us about a time when you". Pleasant and seems they were looking for a personality fit for the entry level position

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Rental Representative Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interview was in person (before COVID), and very casual. Dressed business casual. I'd recommend doing research about Penske before hand and knowing how you would be a good fit -- knowing what you can offer as an employee. It was a quick 20/30 minutes of just conversation. The interviewer described the position in more detail.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Penske?   1 Answer

Fleet Maintenance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing in August 2020.

Interview

Interview consisted of a two person panel with Branch Manager and District Manager in the company conference room. The whole
    Interview process lasted for approximately 1 hour. Very good experience, Penske offers lots of benefits that were outlined at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Penske?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Grand Prairie, TX) in August 2020.

Interview

It was a Panel interview after a phone interview. It took about 30 minutes for the phone interview and an hour or so for the panel interview. It was a q and a session

Interview Questions

• What are my Salary requirements   1 Answer

Driver/Hiker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Cranston, RI) in August 2020.

Interview

they call you for an interview, explain all the job duties and responsibilities if they like you they will call you back overall very pleasant and seems like a great company

Interview Questions

• why was I interested in working for Penske? and Why Penske?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Cleveland, OH) in February 2020.

Interview

One hour of shadowing employees- getting an understanding of what you will be hired on to do daily.
    One hour interview- questions on resume and your background leading you to this point.

Interview Questions

• How did you attack an unethical situation you were put in?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

I really don't know why you are making me do this to geta review often co that I am interested in. This is a little bit ridiculous and I must say i am annoyed by it. How many more words til I hi 30. Im about to just say, forget it. Oh my God...we're still not to the limit for this nonsense. Alright... I'll give it 2 more sentences and then i will never use glass door again and will give bad reviews to anyone that it concerns. Let's see now if that is sufficient...

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing.

Interview

There were three interviews - nothing horrible about any of the experiences.
    Was your standard process for many interviews, simple questions felt pretty comfortable with the setting. Having zero knowledge over the industry is not a good idea, do your research and have some knowledge of the trends happening.

Interview Questions

• Give me your best elevator pitch on why Penske should hire you?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing.

Interview

I had met representatives at a college career fair and had multiple conversations with the same people at multiple events. After those conversations I was asked to visit the store for a shadow day and then I received an offer after that.