Penske Truck Leasing Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 222 of over 222 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Penske Truck Leasing

Application

I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing

Interview

It was a one-on-one interview. We discussed my previous work experience and skills. I was given more details of the position and what a typical day would look like on the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your previous positions.
    1 Answer

Penske Truck Leasing

Application

I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing

Interview

Meeting with manager going over different switching and routing protocols. Also went in depth on TCP/IP and subnetting. Be prepared to talk through the process of troubleshooting different network issues.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the routing protocols you have worked with?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Reading, PA)

Interview

I had to come in for 3 in person interviews and do a project that I was expected to spend 3-4 hours on. For what the position paid it seemed a bit overboard. Also I was canceled on for one of my interviews when I arrived

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Penske Truck Leasing

Application

I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing

Interview

Presentation. Have knowledge about the position and how the market goes. They are very open and understanding. You should learn about the area and district and what the competitors are doing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Penske Truck Leasing

Application

I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing

Interview

It was good . It was long . I interviewed with a lot of people but it went well but they don’t pay a lot of money for my experience and what I have to do

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patterson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Patterson, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview at Patterson, CA was horrible because it was unorganized and the person that give the interview name is Rick Ortize who was recently new to the manager position did know how to interview. Rick was nice until the end of the interview. Don't know what happen and than I was trying to thank him for his time and for inviting me for the interview. I feel like Rick judge the book by the cover without getting to know me. I have all the skills that Penske needed because I am a truck driver and understand EDL and work in the warehouse for a few years...etc. Plus I am a veteran that serve 11 years and show and told him my accomplishment back in Iraq. It is Penske loss not mind and I know there is other companies that are willing to give the opportunity to grow within the company.

Interview Questions
  • What is your major accomplishment? Tell about a difficult situation when had to deal with conflict?

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Reading, PA) in Sep 2021

Interview

A long interview process that has multiple phases and requires a technical presentation and behavioral analysis. Has multiple rounds last round is very long. Interviewers are nice and plenty of opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Penske Truck Leasing

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter, second interview with branch manager, assistant district rental manager and district manager over zoom meeting. Final interview with district manager and assistant district manager over zoom.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when scenarios as well as what do you have to offer to the position

Penske Truck Leasing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview was virtual and fairly straight forward. Most of the time the area manager gave me a rundown of the business and what to expect from the role. Overall it was a good productive conversation/interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Penske Truck Leasing

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview process was as follows: First round: Phone interview Second round: Interview over Microsoft teams with three people Final round: Final interview over Microsoft teams with one person Job was offered over the phone

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Penske Truck Leasing

Application

I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing

Interview

Not too bad. Once you're able to get in contact with the recruiter. The recruiter forgot about me and I had to contact them back for an interview. After that, one interview with 4 supervisors then was immediately offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 222 Interviews