Penske Truck Leasing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Penske Truck Leasing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.6

Recruiter Interview

Interview

After applying for the position I received a call from a Recruiter. She sighed multiple times throughout the phone interview and seemed to be in a bad mood from the beginning. The entire phone interview seemed unprofessional. She was very cold and stand offish which doesn't ever make for a good interview. Phone presence is very important when this is your first impression, which is why I was so surprised this is the behavior representing this company.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Applied online, took a week for them to get back, went on the interview, thought it went well and asked relevant questions. Was told I would receive a phone call either way but got the typical canned email response saying "no thank you". Thinking back on the interview there were some warning signs that it wasn't a good place to work so maybe it was for the best.

Sales & Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Fontana, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was set up within a week. Called me on time and asked basic interview questions, basic and background interview questions. Phone interview lasted for about 15 minutes, gave me a summary on how long and what kind of process I would have to go through before they decide. Received an email a week later about them going for others that are more qualified for the position.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

They asked about all of my qualifications , certifications and experience.They asked me what i did on the job,how long I've been a tech and what makes me a good fit for this position.I told them about my pass military experience that pertained to the job.

Interview Questions

• What i liked about my job,what I hated about it ,and my plans for the future.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing.

Interview

The interview was standard at the beginning but became gradually became harder. There was an initial phone interview and then an interview in person. There was questions about education, past work experiences and how you deal with consumer relations.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work at Penske? What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Sales and Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

3 separate interviews, the first with the branch manager and a district manager, the second with a district manager and assistant district manager, and the third was over the phone with an area manager (regional). The first two lasted about an hour each and the third was only 30 minutes.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from a recruiter a few days later. Setup a phone interview, standard recruiter phone interview asking about position specific responsibilities, followed up a few weeks later and was told an in person interview would be next. Few more weeks went by, no follow up from the company. Called over a month later and was told they are not moving forward.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience as it relates to the responsibilities of this position?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online. I received a call a couple of days later for a 15 min phone interview. I moved on to another short phone interview with the regional manager. A week later I was meeting the two higher managers. The interview was about 30 minutes just asking about experience and whatnot. An hour later I got a call getting the job.

Tech III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Corpus Christi, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

A recriter will contact you, unless the position is an enternal move.The process will Take any where between 3 weeks and 12 weeks. Be truthfull in your interview in order to qualify for any position that is offered at the time.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my mechanical experience, past jobs and goals.   1 Answer

Experience Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Truck Leasing (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

It took about 2 weeks after I applied to receive an email. The first interview was an email. It was a list of interview questions. Make sure to spell check all your work before you submit your interview questions back. After that, you will wait another week, if Penske likes what they see they will set you up a phone screen which can last up to an hour. During the phone screen, they will go over the details of benefits and what to expect from the job. They want to know about you and what you have done and ask you more interview questions. They average salary is $60k-63k with a lot of traveling.
    I'm sadden I didn't get the job because it seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with diversity?   1 Answer