People Incorporated (MN) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

People Incorporated (MN) Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at People Incorporated (MN)

LADC II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at People Incorporated (MN) (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Sat down with director (who left the program shortly after) he asked me some questions mostly about my experience working with people with Mental Illnesses, multicultural groups, people with criminal records and otherwise at risk populations. I went home and sent him my references. He called me the next day to offer me the position. I gave my two weeks notice to my other job and started working there two weeks later. At this point I'm positive the interview process has changed because that director left and the lady who was hired to supervise became the new Director.

Interview Questions

• I remember one was am I capable of drawing a hard line if clients are trying to be manipulative.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing much, he said he could get me $22 an hour and I thought that sounded fair.

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at People Incorporated (MN) (Fall River, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

After lengthy phone screening met with hiring manager who asked the same things that were asked during phone screening and gave the same job-company info as was given during phone screening. Also met with another unrelated manager who had nothing useful to contribute to the interview process. Was asked to complete online application & background screening authorization prior to leaving.

Interview Questions

People Incorporated (MN) Response

Feb 8, 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Hello! Thank you for your input on glassdoor.com. Unfortunately this review was credited to People Incorporated in Minnesota instead of the OTHER People Inc. on the east coast. Best of luck in ... More

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at People Incorporated (MN) (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

It's an easy-going conversation about you're goals, experience, and work ethic. Be confident in yourself and be honest! In a high stress environment your real abilities will show quickly! Although it is a conversation, communicate your answer in a professional manner, and don't drone on. Sometimes less is more!

Interview Questions

• They asked about boundaries with clients.   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at People Incorporated (MN) (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief, professional, and very structured. The interview was courteous, kind, and knew a lot about the company overall. She did an amazing job answering my questions and letting me, the interviewer, guide the interview based on answers to questions.

Interview Questions

• What are you strength and weaknesses? Why do you want to work in this company? What experience do you have working in the mental health field?   Answer Question

People Incorporated (MN) Response

Feb 8, 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for reviewing your interview experience on glassdoor!

Interview

In-person interview with HR and program director.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at People Incorporated (MN) (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and informing and not too time consuming. The interviewers asked great questions and allowed me to ask several questions as well without seeming put out as some companies do. I was given a complete description of the job duties and introduced to some of the staff at the program so that I could ask questions of their job satisfaction as well.

Interview Questions

• If you could be doing any job in the world other than this what job would it be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was quick and easy. I got the salary I asked for.

ICF Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at People Incorporated (MN).

Interview

Make sure you watch the video when you apply online, whoever interviews will ask about it.

Have examples of ways you are a caring and hardworking person and why you would be good with those with disabilities.

Interview Questions

• To name a big mistake you've made on the job in the past and how you learned from it   Answer Question