PeoplePerHour Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PeoplePerHour Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at PeoplePerHour

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeoplePerHour (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

The interview was fun, but after all the tests & case studies required, I would appreciate if they took the time to respond to applicants about the job opening and whether it was filled or not. I mean it the least they could do, right?

Interview Questions

• We were given dummy stats and were asked to propose a new pricing model   Answer Question

PeoplePerHour Response

Nov 23, 2016 – Customer Support Manager

We are very sorry about your negative experience. We always provide feedback to all applicants about the position and inform if it has been filled. We apologize if this wasn't the case with your... More

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeoplePerHour (Athens (Greece)) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied with my CV online through a well-known Greek career portal. received an invitation for a Skype chat within a week. After skyping for an hour or so with a manager. We talked about general stuff like my previous experience, my studies, what I have learned through all that, as well as some questions about how I view the company and why I chose this particular position. Finally, I was invited to the office in Athens for a second interview, which was actually a business case. I was asked to answer real customer queries provided some fundamental corporate guidelines. This lasted for about 45 minutes. No discussion took place. I heard back from the company after 2-3 days. After negotiation via email for another 2 days, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our implementation of X new feature?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked what my expected salary was. My suggestion was immediately accepted.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PeoplePerHour (Athens (Greece)) in March 2013.

Interview

First phone interview, then meeting with management, finally engineers and some tests. Test were of multiple levels, pseudo-code and architecture. People were friendly but interview was challenging. An experience in itself as you get to meet the engineers and get a complete idea of how it is to work there and in a startup in general.

Payments Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PeoplePerHour (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Was a very relaxed interview held in the office with two heads of department. Feedback received about two weeks later. No tests. The whole hiring process took PPH about 2 months to complete - this is standard practice it turned out.

Negotiation

They wouldn't budge on salary but promised pay rises and career progression - which never came to anyone