PeopleScout Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.3

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Remote, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

I was suppose to have a phone interview with a senior recruiter today. She never called or rescheduled the interview. Also I asked her a question about the role via email and she had a very nasty attitude. This is my third rude encounter with this company, I don't plan on applying ever again. They have arrogant rude attitudes and seem to know nothing about candidate engagement.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PeopleScout in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was in Chicago. I spoke with 2 interviewers, both were very nice and laid back. The interview process itself was short. I was scheduled with 1 day of notice. We reviewed my resume and experience. It was brief and straightforward. I was contacted within one week of the interview to be offered a position.

Senior SQL Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was a mix of behavioral and technical. They wanted somebody with more experienced than I had (3years). The recruiter asked about my compensation expectations and wanted details of my past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why should we hire you   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleScout.

Interview

very fast process. interview went well and was hired within 2 weeks. wonderful recruiters and explained the process to understand easily. Asked if able to work later hours due to high volume clients.

Interview Questions

• Describe your recruiting experience with applicant tracking systems.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

15-30 minute screening, basically looking for behavioral situations. IE: How would you handle a hard to deal with hiring manager? how do you handle a hiring manger who does not engage in ti appropriate timely to seek the desired results company expectations.

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleScout.

Interview

I applied on-line and with two weeks send an email requesting a phone interview. I look forward to hearing back as I really enjoyed the interviewer and would be a great fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation with a manager.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Oxnard, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very through! Great team, great tactics for screening and really getting to know candidates at an in depth level. Not only were questions around my qualities covered in great detail, but a lot of discussion around my career goals and personal (professional) self were uncovered to ensure a good team fit as well. I found this to be very helpful since I think it's equally important to have a really good idea of the team and company you are interviewing for as well. Although it was a long process, having interviewed with 3-4 people, it was well worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• How would you be able to improve our processes and procedures?
      What is your favorite part of recruiting?
      What is the most challenging part of recruiting?
      How are you resourceful?
      Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was painless enough. I waited for quite some time to start the interview. I met with three different people, ending with the Senior Vice President. They start with a quick overview of your resume and then call in a higher up if they like you from the initial reviewer's reccommendation

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The whole process took 2 days and I was offered employment 4 hours after the interview. If your seriously desperate for a job then you will probably receive one with them. I think they will hire anybody! The questions were not hard and I was told they were not necessarily looking for someone with an HR background. I was in their office no more than a half an hour.

Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at PeopleScout.

Interview

The hiring process over all was very good process. Employees were very friendly; very detail in explaining expectations of the position and answering any questions I may have had about the organization and partners.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and your previous experience background   Answer Question
    • What were my career goals and how I felt they would fit in with this organization?   Answer Question