Pepsi MidAmerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.3

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred to this company by a recruiter, who did some skills testing on the behalf of the company. The testing seemed reasonable to me. After all, how do you prove your EXCEL proficiency, etc? The face-to-face interview was something else. I arrived 10 minutes early for the interview and was asked to filled out a paper application, which actually was reasonable to me as well. Then they kept me waiting for over an hour past the appointment time! Finally, someone came to interview me and he wasn't even the one supposed to do it. He didn't have anything on me at all even though the recruiter sent all of my information to the company. It was a good thing that I brought a copy of my resume with me.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick and straight forward. The atmosphere was great and all employees were really nice. I was comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole process. The second interview was a little more difficult but really quick as well.

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was professional, yet comfortable. I did not feel nervous because the interviewer was very understanding and knowledgeable about which questions to ask and how to ask them. It is my opinion that there is a certain finesse that is necessary when interviewing a potential candidate, and such finesse was present during my interview.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me some information that you know about the company.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

They have 4 rounds of interview and a panel interview with bright lights in your face, lots of silly questions. They asked alot of skills based questions to test how good I was at overcoming objections from the customers, potentially.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a lot of behavioural questions, how do you sell to someone who doesn't want to buy, how do you over come conflict.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick interview that took about 20 minutes. It was then followed up by a few very lengthy computer assessment tests. They asked me to stay for a second interview and was then offered the job.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I have one screening interview with HR. The second was with the director of customer service. I did not have the 3rd which should have been with Mr. Crisp.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation, however, I did find out later the offer is bases off of what you made prior.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica.

Interview

I was contacted very quickly after submitting my resume. There was a lot of paperwork to fill out but nothing that was out of the ordinary. I was able to interview the same day and then had to wait a few weeks to hear back. Again, nothing wrong with that just about the time I had given up hope of hearing back got asked back in for a final interview. Nothing hard about it or strange.

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL).

Interview

Took about a month for them to call me back. Got hired for sales, they put me in production. They asked lots of random questions, that I am sure were not entirely legal.

Interview Questions

• Are you married, Do you have children, do you own or rent?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica.

Interview

It is a three part process. You will participate in a preliminary interview with HR, then you will take 3-4 assessment quizzes, and then if you "make the cut" you will be interviewed by the district manager and potentially offered the job. There is nothing unexpected during the process.

Interview Questions

• Questions relate to your personality and how you deal with pressure. There were no really difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

They basically interview on the spot for less than 10 min and offer you the job on spot. They dont really care your capabilities only that you're a college grad and have a reliable vehicle.

Interview Questions

• They only want to know if you have any sales experience and if you have a degree   1 Answer