Perfect Teeth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perfect Teeth Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.6

Dental Hygienist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth in May 2017.

Interview

I was first called by a recruiter within a day of applying. I then had an interview scheduled with the director of Dental Hygiene for a week later. Was a very slow process and felt like it was an eternity waiting for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO).

Interview

Normal questions, got contacted couple days after applying for the job and the process took about a week. After that I was already working in my chair. I met the manager and somebody from corporate after a 30 minute talk with them I also met the dentist and some coworkers.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO).

Interview

Easy questions. Interviewed with another Office Manager then with the Regional Director. Had a working interview for two weeks. Was paid minimum wage for this process. The idea is to test each other to see if the candidate is a fit and if the company is a fit for the candidate.

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Glendale, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Initially a phone interview was conducted by a dentist. Questions were asked regarding my cv and information provided about the company. The week following that interview, an in person meeting with the regional director at a local dental office was scheduled. She reviewed several questions and provided more insight on pay and practices of the company. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

I originally applied online, and a few weeks later I got a rejection letter.Then I asked my friend who worked for the company if they are looking for help, she said they are, and forwarded my resume to the office manager. Then the office manager and I arranged an interview.

Interview Questions

• If the phone was ringing and a patient walked up to you, in which order would you take care of that?   1 Answer

Dental Hygienist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth in September 2014.

Interview

Bad people. First it was a phone interview, later a 1:1 interview, I really did not like it at all. She just asked me terrible questions for nothing. If she did not like me, she shouldn't let me waste my time.

Interview Questions

• Only insane questions and she laughed at me for my answer. She was very disrespectful just for telling why I did go study dentistry. Saying "I know it is so hard", the interview was for dental hygienist, not a dentist.   1 Answer

Corporate Employee Interview

Interview

You meet with the Regional Manager and Office Manager, not the CEO. They bring you on a tour of the office and ask you a series of critical thinking type questions to judge you on your clinical judgement.

Interview Questions

• The whole process was difficult due to the fact non-clinical employees were asking a potential clinical employee questions. It was crossing boundaries to have a business person ask a healthcare provider questions about patient care. The CEO or President (whichever one is the Clinician) should have been present for the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Read the contract VERY carefully. The main thing to look at is the termination policy and notice of resignation. In my opinion, 90 days is too long to be hanging out at a job you dislike.

Application

Interview

They received my resume, called me in for an interview. After my interview we set up a working interview. They did my background/reference check and offered me the position

Interview Questions

• I hate talking about myself, so it was uncomfortable from that aspect, but other than that it was ok   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have a negotation phase, I just gladly accepted

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was a very pleasent interview

Negotiation

Very easy. I knew what I was needing salary base, and they offered more.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Slow- in an unprofessional location . The person interviewing was dressed like she was going to a club . The questions were basic not pertaining to the position. The person was asking seemed to be focusing on hiring out of desperation .

Interview Questions

• How would you introduce yourself on the first day ?   1 Answer