Perfect Teeth Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perfect Teeth

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Littleton, CO) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and pleasant. I felt right at home while I was there and the staff were very easy to talk to. They were very thorough on what was expected of my position and also what perfect teeth had to offer for their employees.

Interview Questions
  • What I loved about being a dental assistant.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Colorado Springs, CO) in Jan 2019

Interview

Field recruiter called first and asked questions concerning my back ground ,education and experience. Then regional Manager called back and we spoke for a few minutes and then a in person interview was scheduled at the office in need. Spoke with Dentist, and regional manager, 2 days later offer letter was sent pending back ground check was clear.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how would I see to a large office with a lot of different personalities on a daily basis. How to keep synergy among everyone

Perfect Teeth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth in May 2017

Interview

I was first called by a recruiter within a day of applying. I then had an interview scheduled with the director of Dental Hygiene for a week later. Was a very slow process and felt like it was an eternity waiting for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2017

Interview

I knew something was up when they interviewed with another potential employee. I needed the work so I went along with it. I could tell from the interview they were desperate for people and that the turn over was high. I would run and never.refer anyone to this dump

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO)

Interview

Normal questions, got contacted couple days after applying for the job and the process took about a week. After that I was already working in my chair. I met the manager and somebody from corporate after a 30 minute talk with them I also met the dentist and some coworkers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO)

Interview

Easy questions. Interviewed with another Office Manager then with the Regional Director. Had a working interview for two weeks. Was paid minimum wage for this process. The idea is to test each other to see if the candidate is a fit and if the company is a fit for the candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Glendale, AZ) in Jul 2015

Interview

Initially a phone interview was conducted by a dentist. Questions were asked regarding my cv and information provided about the company. The week following that interview, an in person meeting with the regional director at a local dental office was scheduled. She reviewed several questions and provided more insight on pay and practices of the company. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO) in Jan 2015

Interview

I originally applied online, and a few weeks later I got a rejection letter.Then I asked my friend who worked for the company if they are looking for help, she said they are, and forwarded my resume to the office manager. Then the office manager and I arranged an interview.

Interview Questions
  • If the phone was ringing and a patient walked up to you, in which order would you take care of that?

Perfect Teeth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth in Sep 2014

Interview

Bad people. First it was a phone interview, later a 1:1 interview, I really did not like it at all. She just asked me terrible questions for nothing. If she did not like me, she shouldn't let me waste my time.

Interview Questions
  • Only insane questions and she laughed at me for my answer. She was very disrespectful just for telling why I did go study dentistry. Saying "I know it is so hard", the interview was for dental hygienist, not a dentist.

Perfect Teeth

Application

I interviewed at Perfect Teeth

Interview

You meet with the Regional Manager and Office Manager, not the CEO. They bring you on a tour of the office and ask you a series of critical thinking type questions to judge you on your clinical judgement.

Interview Questions
  • The whole process was difficult due to the fact non-clinical employees were asking a potential clinical employee questions. It was crossing boundaries to have a business person ask a healthcare provider questions about patient care. The CEO or President (whichever one is the Clinician) should have been present for the interview.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews