Perfect Teeth Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Frederic W. J. Birner

1. "Very happy at Perfect Teeth"

Current Employee - Dental Hygienist in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Dental Hygienist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the office I'm in. Very modern, great equipment, great salary and benefits. Great experienced staff.... overall I'm very happy.

Cons

The software is outdated. The X-rays are fine... completely digital.... but they need to be paperless. It's expensive on the front end but so worth it.

Advice to Management

Update the software. It's really the only downside.. unfortunately it's a big one. The front office spends valuable time doing things that common software like EagleSoft or Dentrix makes easy.

"Dont join as provider"

Former Employee - Associate Dentist in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Associate Dentist in Denver, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None, many better companies out there

Cons

They dont care about their employees or dentist. It all about production and money for them. Huge turnover of employees on monthly basis which makes it hard for the staff and patients to constantly train. Please think million times before you join, if you dont believe check their quarterly report

Advice to Management

they are not going to listen, so why bother

3. "Orthodontic Assistant"

Current Employee - Orthodontic Assistant in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Orthodontic Assistant in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Perfect Teeth (Less than a year)

Pros

Making people smile, working with awesome people, doing what I love. I love changing smiles so that people love themselves. It's awesome to see people happy with their treatment.

Cons

It's about 40miles from where I live. Although I love my job, it is alot of mileage and traveling for me. Also I wish I had more hours to make more money.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to have more hours in our area. Ortho is very busy and there is always something to do from filing charts to patients to any labwork. It is hard being limited with time when there is so much to be done

4. "Patient Coordinator - great place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work for. Staff was very friendly and informative. It was nice having a 3-day weekend.

Cons

Office bathroom was in the break room where we ate.

"Great place to work but they need to be more competitive!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I've have the experience to work with great people within this company, and a great doctor whose morals are wonderful when it comes to the patient's treatment.

Cons

It's a Corporation and unfortunately they don't care too much for their employees or the turnaround. Their pay is very low and it's very hard to be increased within the company and which case the high turnover. We no longer bonus even though the current office I am in meets all of the corporate goals but because of the corporation they're down they took all bonuses away from all staff members except for the doctors.

Advice to Management

My suggestion is to appreciate your great employees that you've had for many years and actually reward the offices that are performing with goals also higher pay to be competitive with other companies so you have less turnover

"Dont waste your time! Run..... If i could have given 0 stars i would!"

Former Employee - Patient Coordinator in Rio Rancho, NM
    Former Employee - Patient Coordinator in Rio Rancho, NM

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not many i guess the pay is OK
    The dentist was a pretty cool guy!

Cons

Everything!
    Management is a joke, co workers with the small exception were rude and unprofessional.
    The manager in rio rancho was the absolute worst most unprofessional person i have ever met. She allowed so many things that most emoloyers would not tolerate go on. She would belittle some of the employees no matter who was around. Discuss information that should have been discussed privatley in front of patients and other staff.
    Very high turnover up front, Patients even made comments about how there were so many people in and out of the PC position. No credit when do and ABSOLUTELY NO COMMUNICATION. The training i received was the biggest joke of all. They had a PC that was there for MANY years not wanting to train me OR ANYONE. she even stated i hate training people. I had high hopes for this company. I hope some of the amazing people i met there finds better somewhere else. I really liked one of the hygenists and her assistant they were super awesome as well as the doctor i really hope everyone that deserves better finds something else and knows they would be treated better and probably paid better some where else other than this office, they are great at what they do and are very under appreciated!

Advice to Management

Get your stuff together! Have OFFICIAL training be done by people that actually want to work and not take short cuts. Get rid of managers that treat people badly or have a better system in place to make a formal complaint and be taken seriously. Especially when the patients make comments about the managers attitude as well.

7. "Multi office operations manager"

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work hours and competent caring professionals that are patient focused allowing for great patient satisfaction.

Cons

Top down management causes office personnel on the ground to have to jump through hoops taking them away from taking care of the patients

Advice to Management

More support at the ground floor instead of reporting up

"Operations Manager"

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are some upper management individuals that had foresight and took time to listen to employees

Cons

Punitive and Judgmental. Upper management lack vision.

"Terrible place to work."

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They don't treat you terrible all the time because they're busy trashing other coworkers. Eventually they get around to you again though.

Cons

Pay is below the market rate.
    No loyalty to employees.
    Gossip and backstabbing are everyday norms.
    They routinely suck their clients for money on procedures that aren't needed.
    You'll routinely feel harassed and bullied at work, and corporate will do nothing to protect you.
    STAY AWAY!!!!

Advice to Management

You need a culture change. Overhaul your mid level management because they are blind to the issues that are ruining your company and driving good employees away.

"Dentist"

Current Employee - Dentist in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Dentist in Tucson, AZ

Pros

In my opinion Perfect Teeth is how a dental management company should work. Our office works and feels like a private practice.
    I have complete autonomy as the dentist.
    Perfect Teeth focuses on patient care first.

Cons

Need some local marketing to help growth.

Advice to Management

More marketing would help us grow the practice faster.