KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Perfect Teeth Reviews

Updated Jun 13, 2022

Found 164 of over 168 reviews

3.2
Perfect Teeth CEO Mitch Goldman (no image)
Mitch Goldman

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Also the benefits are great and there are no stresses relating to overhead or management.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with(in 9 reviews)
  • "I have great teams in my region and the company is promoting and investing in them.(in 7 reviews)
  • "The new owners are wonderful to work for and our professional staff is awesome.(in 6 reviews)
  • "New management full of energy and excited to make a change.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management is horrible, and the Regional is just as bad.(in 9 reviews)
  • "From day one there was a clear divide between the new and old leadership, the new completely dismissing the old without any real interest in learning about the team, their roles, and their talents.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Office managers have more say than providers do and when providers need anything to help with patient care, managers are quick to blame corporate.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Pay was not good and corporate was a hassle to deal with(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Dental assistant

Dec 10, 2021 - Team Lead Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the patients. Friendly coworkers

Cons

Corporate goals where making us sacrifice top notch care.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

meat grinder

Jun 13, 2022 - Safety Director in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of really good professional folks there.

Cons

At the time, they had just been purchased. The lack of attention to safety was staggering. While I was there, the autoclaves which sterilize the equipment were neglected as an example of this. They viewed accidents and injuries is just an expense that they couldn't avoid. They didn't or wouldn't put anything into practice if it cost anything to do so even if it would prevent injury and save money. Very short sighted.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee

Abuse of salary exempt employees

Feb 22, 2022 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Be prepared to work 12+ hour days as meeting as scheduled after office hours. Meetings scheduled during lunches very often. No one will bat an eye if you work 55 hours in a week but will get very mad if you leave 30 minutes early that same week. This company lacks sensitivity to its employees time outside of business hours.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good workplace

Mar 22, 2022 - Experienced Lead Dentist in Peoria, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, benefits, scheduling,treatment planning,equipment, enjoyed working there. Left to be closer to home!

Cons

Front office staff, revolving door

5. 1.0
    Current Employee

May 21, 2022 - Dental Assistant in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

No pro for this place

Cons

Everything about this place is bad

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 4.0

Decent company

Feb 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment. The Dentist sets the tone for office

Cons

Pay could be a bit better

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Know what you're going into

May 6, 2021 - Operations Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

-decent salary -work isn't complicated -If you're a yes man, like to agree with whatever higher ups are saying this is the perfect job for you

Cons

-horrible company communication -can't use PTO unless you find someone else to cover for you (don't expect help) -don't expect raises -don't expect to get bonuses -don't expect to be treated fairly and definitely don't expect your opinion to matter! At the peak of covid in Colorado I was expected to do my job as the manager, be the receptionist, be the maintenance worker and be my own doctors assistant at my office! All for the same salary I was receiving prior with no bonus or additional income for all the extra work done. The company did not care whatsoever. All I saw the CEO and higher ups in the company do is just send "appreciation videos'"on how much they appreciate everyone else working so hard.

5 people found this review helpful

Perfect Teeth Response

Marketing Director

We are disappointed by your review about your time at Perfect Teeth. As a company we made the decision to keep as many of our teams employed at full salary while being closed for the pandemic. We even handled benefits for those not able to work. The entire organization was running with very little support teams due to travel restrictions and lock downs. We wish you would have voiced your opinions while working to someone that could help. Best of luck with your future endeavors

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Somewhat okay place

Feb 5, 2022 - Dental Hygienist in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers (when there’s no turnover, which is a lot)

Cons

Turnover, low pay, little recognition

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Best CulteteAnd Leadership

Sep 16, 2021 - Office Leader in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

New changes, leadership, culture, compensation, training New ownership has really change this place

Cons

The bad reputation this company had in the past, much better now that they are under new ownership.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Low Pay, minimum training

Dec 14, 2021 - Front Desk Receptionist in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

You didn’t have to work on Saturdays.

Cons

Hourly wage was low. Hours were different every day, so your sleep schedule is constantly messed up. Not much training. Didn’t love it.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 164 Reviews

Perfect Teeth Reviews FAQs

Perfect Teeth has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 168 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Perfect Teeth to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Perfect Teeth employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Perfect Teeth. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

53% of Perfect Teeth employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Perfect Teeth 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Perfect Teeth to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Perfect Teeth Job Seekers