Perfect Teeth Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.1
Frederic W. J. Birner

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Good People (Coworkers) and Benefits package, good training and decent pay (in 6 reviews)

• There are some great people that work at the company (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • I worked for Perfect Teeth for 2 1/2 years, never called out sick (in 3 reviews)

1. "Very happy at Perfect Teeth"

Current Employee - Dental Hygienist in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Dental Hygienist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the office I'm in. Very modern, great equipment, great salary and benefits. Great experienced staff.... overall I'm very happy.

Cons

The software is outdated. The X-rays are fine... completely digital.... but they need to be paperless. It's expensive on the front end but so worth it.

Advice to Management

Update the software. It's really the only downside.. unfortunately it's a big one. The front office spends valuable time doing things that common software like EagleSoft or Dentrix makes easy.

"The employees were wonderful, but the owner of the company was horrendous to work for."

Former Employee - Senior Executive Assistant in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Executive Assistant in Denver, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The coworkers, that's all, excluding upper mgmt. It's hard to come up with anything else because it was not a place I would recommend anybody to work.

Cons

None of the employees wanted to come to my desk as the executive assistant because I was near the owner. Nobody wanted to cross paths with him. He was rude, egotistical, never knew what his mood was going to be.

Even though I only stayed there for three months, I was the longest sitting executive assistant in the previous 8 months and he had already went through eight employees in that chair. Too bad I didn't get a bonus for staying the longest!

Advice to Management

Actually upper management wasn't too lovely to work for either. They went along with what the owner wanted but all the other employees are great.

3. "General Dentist"

Former Employee - General Dentist in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - General Dentist in Denver, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Modern remodeled office in aging suburban Denver strip center. Good staff and equipment. CE offered at company headquarters.Aetna ppo medical plan,Payroll direct deposit every 2 weeks.Enjoyed comraderi with fellow dentists. Let me out of my contract early to go to better opportunity. Management was fair.

Cons

Perfect Teeth has many low patient volume offices.After daily guarantee expires,you can't afford to work here.Failure to enroll in colorado Medicaid hurt them. There are better packages out there,my fellow dentists.

Advice to Management

Recognize talent and utilize them in productive locations.Close offices that compete with each other.Increase pay scale for Dentist to reduce turnover.

"Dont join as provider"

Former Employee - Associate Dentist in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Associate Dentist in Denver, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None, many better companies out there

Cons

They dont care about their employees or dentist. It all about production and money for them. Huge turnover of employees on monthly basis which makes it hard for the staff and patients to constantly train. Please think million times before you join, if you dont believe check their quarterly report

Advice to Management

they are not going to listen, so why bother

5. "Orthodontic Assistant"

Current Employee - Orthodontic Assistant in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Orthodontic Assistant in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Perfect Teeth (Less than a year)

Pros

Making people smile, working with awesome people, doing what I love. I love changing smiles so that people love themselves. It's awesome to see people happy with their treatment.

Cons

It's about 40miles from where I live. Although I love my job, it is alot of mileage and traveling for me. Also I wish I had more hours to make more money.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to have more hours in our area. Ortho is very busy and there is always something to do from filing charts to patients to any labwork. It is hard being limited with time when there is so much to be done

6. "Patient Coordinador"

Pros

Good People (Coworkers) and Benefits package, good training and decent pay.

Cons

They only care about the money, they don't care about the patients and their health, they will fire you only to meet their goal for the month. They don't care about patients that have an HMO health insurance plan since they don't get paid for it. I met a lot of patient coordinators in this company that got fired with no reasons given and the same day with no notice only because ''the company can't afford you anymore''.

Advice to Management

RESPECT EMPLOYEES AND PATIENTS. You can't fire people with out letting them know a couple days or weeks before. If the company can't afford people because they are to busy thinking about money let them know the second they get an interview that this job is a temporary position. FALSE HOPE.

"Patient Coordinator"

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very flexible with schedule, great co workers and manager, PTO

Cons

Pay, no insentive for hard working employees

8. "Patient Coordinator - great place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work for. Staff was very friendly and informative. It was nice having a 3-day weekend.

Cons

Office bathroom was in the break room where we ate.

9. "Any Position"

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits , available training , PTO , lots of flexibility

Cons

Not much availability for growth or advancement within the company- large amount of responsibilities - very little acknowledgement of excellent performances- No raises-No bonuses-

Advice to Management

Work harder at taking care of your employees.

10. "Dentist"

Pros

Autonomy,having specialist by your side. Company provid health insurance, 401 k.

Cons

Not organized, turn over is too high, Dental assistants are not experienced..

Advice to Management

Don't place all new grad personals manager , hygienists, new grad dentists , new grad dental assistant all together ..
    Be more organized.