Perfect Teeth Reviews

Updated May 6, 2021

3.4
Perfect Teeth CEO Mitch Goldman (no image)
Mitch Goldman
Pros
  • "The benefits for employees at Perfect Teeth are a definite plus(in 22 reviews)

• "They care about patient care and the employee(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Another plus is having our own e-mail addresses with the Perfect Teeth domain(in 10 reviews)

• "Underhanded, devious people who allow dentists who are currently under investigation to continue practicing because they are heavy producers(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love it here

May 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the people I work with!

Cons

Offices need to be updated.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Know what you're going into

May 6, 2021 - Operations Manager in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

-decent salary -work isn't complicated -If you're a yes man, like to agree with whatever higher ups are saying this is the perfect job for you

Cons

-horrible company communication -can't use PTO unless you find someone else to cover for you (don't expect help) -don't expect raises -don't expect to get bonuses -don't expect to be treated fairly and definitely don't expect your opinion to matter! At the peak of covid in Colorado I was expected to do my job as the manager, be the receptionist, be the maintenance worker and be my own doctors assistant at my office! All for the same salary I was receiving prior with no bonus or additional income for all the extra work done. The company did not care whatsoever. All I saw the CEO and higher ups in the company do is just send "appreciation videos'"on how much they appreciate everyone else working so hard.

Perfect Teeth Response

Marketing Director

We are disappointed by your review about your time at Perfect Teeth. As a company we made the decision to keep as many of our teams employed at full salary while being closed for the pandemic. We even handled benefits for those not able to work. The entire organization was running with very little support teams due to travel restrictions and lock downs. We wish you would have voiced your opinions while working to someone that could help. Best of luck with your future endeavors

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Love this company

Mar 24, 2021 - Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great potential to grow in the company

Cons

Still weeding out a few bad apples

4. 1.0
      Current Employee

Only new hires receive fair pay

Apr 7, 2021 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

None anymore and that’s no good

Cons

They refuse to give raises or pay long term employees fair. New employees will make 150% or the salary of the employees who have made countless sacrifices for this company

5. 1.0
      Former Employee

worse company to work for

Apr 4, 2021 - Dental Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

nothing good about working with this company

Cons

everything is a con. the worst company to work for.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

It’s okay

Mar 17, 2021 - Dental Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really don’t have any pros.

Cons

Changing doctors often and toxic leadership

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Loved the people

Jan 29, 2021 - Administration
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people there are fabulous

Cons

Upper management continues to care more about the bottom line than they do for their employees

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

NA

Mar 1, 2021 - Human Resources in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

None. Nothing is great about it. They should pay their field employees more.

Cons

They don't care about you. If you make too much money due to their inflated titles, they will get rid of you. CEO likes submissive people working under him.

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 2.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Being a dentist in corporate America

Aug 31, 2020 - General Dentist in Colorado Springs, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy, management doesn't dictate doctor treatment as other large corporations do

Cons

Lack of communication, overloading work on providers and front desk, lack of training for staffers placed in the practices, hygiene is treated at an offensive high pace, difficult to grow with your skill set with all the red tape

2 people found this review helpful

Perfect Teeth Response

Marketing Director

We are always here to listen to your concerns and ideas for improvement. Our providers are our number one priority. Please feel free to reach out to our Vice President of Operations or our Vice President of Hygiene to address your hygiene schedule.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Company I Am Proud to Build With!

Aug 6, 2019 - Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Perfect Teeth for about 3 and a half years now. I've been in the field for over 8 years and I can say from experience that finding a dental office/organization that you can grow with and really have a forward moving, solid career with, is hard to find. I knew that I had the potential to do more within the company and make a difference but I wasn't sure if that potential would ever fully be realized until MADP came along and changed my career outlook for the better! Once Perfect Teeth was officially acquired, the ball immediately started rolling and positive changes ensued on many levels! But what I appreciate even more is how the COO Leigh Feenberg and other leaders of MADP make it a point to be present, make an effort to get to know everyone, and acknowledge their value to the company. With outstanding patient care and a positive corporate culture at the helm of the company's endeavors, I can't wait to see what the future holds for us all. I believe it will be game changing!

Cons

There aren't many cons as of now. I'm sure any that could arise in the future can be discussed and geared towards resolution.

6 people found this review helpful