Perfect Teeth Reviews | Glassdoor

Perfect Teeth Reviews

Found 89 reviews

3.2
Mitch Goldman
Pros
  • "I have a healthy work-life balance that I could not achieve as a private practice owner trying to figure it out on my own(in 7 reviews)

• "Excellent Benefit package The company increased its medical coverage(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "The first red flag for me was the high turnover rate which was mentioned to me by the patients when I started seeing them(in 9 reviews)

• "High employee and provider turnover rate(in 5 reviews)

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Hygienist in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am happy working for this company because not only did they place me in a nice office, but the continued support and access to training that I have is top notch. They have been a consistent with everything that I need to help me work at my best performance. They hired me from out of state and gave me ample time to move here. My recruiter even sent me a card, wishing me luck with my move and to call if I needed anything....

Cons

I get so consumed with work, weekends off is great

Advice to Management

I do not have any advice, only gratitude

"Improvements happening daily"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hard working teams supporting one another, Mid-Atlantic Dental recently acquired Perfect Teeth and they have been very transparent in all they plan to do! Great job so far!

Cons

Teams all have allot on their plates! But we can handle it now that we finally have leadership in place!

3. "New Vision with Energetic new Leaders"

Current Employee - Controller in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Perfect Teeth was acquired by Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners in January 2019 and the new leadership team has a vision of excellence. They believe in good people and treat you with respect. You will be challenged as we work through this merger but it is a great feeling working hard with the team to become a great company.

Cons

Previous leadership didn't have a vision and treated people poorly. I feel nothing but excitement as we move forward with the new leadership team.

4. "Here for 5 years for a reason"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I am getting ready to celebrate 5 years with the company and I received a handwritten note from the COO thanking me for my service and dedication. I have never received a handwritten note from a company before.

Cons

Communication could use some improvement

5. "Great Place to Work!!"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is my first time ever working dental and I LOVE working for Perfect Teeth! I love being able to offer patients so many options for affordable care. I have a great dentist and a great staff, and valued as an employee.

Cons

Not many cons, just that the job can definitely keep you on your toes!

6. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Pediatric Dentist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Highly Enthusiastic Great vision and implementation of new technologies under new management

Cons

nothing in particular at this time. Eager to see the changes as promised to be implemented

7. "Exciting Updates Coming"

Current Employee - General Dentist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

We are currently transitioning to new ownership, and making a lot of updates to our systems. We are stepping up our entire approach to patient care, and its a very exciting time to be involved in this organization. They sent out gifts in the mail to each employee for team appreciation, how awesome is that?! Feeling good about the direction we are heading, thank you!

Cons

We are undergoing changes, and changes are never easy...but this time they are exciting!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, we are excited to be working with you.

8. "Operations manager"

Current Employee - Operations Manager

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Good work/home life balance Good benefits Fun environment to work in Great tools to learn and expand your knowledge I have an amazing leader above me New company has great new things happening can’t wait to see and witness all the changes Great office hours

Cons

Pay is definitely on the lower side for dental.

Advice to Management

Higher wages would able is to have better quality employees all the way around from front of house to back

9. "Patient coordinator"

Current Employee - Patient Service Representative in Glendale, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Looking forward to the new changes. Like being more up to date (no charts). We are moving it to the digital world, and think that we will be more competitive with other dental offices. I am very excited to learn the new system.

Cons

Being at perfect teeth for as long as I have and watchind all the turn over has been the hardest. When we have someone that is working well in the offices they do not find a way to keep them.

Advice to Management

Listen to everyone we may have some good ideas to make things better for everyone. Give raises more than once every 5 years.

"World Class Team"

Current Employee - Vice President, Regulatory Affairs in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Perfect Teeth truly has the finest DSO dental professionals in the nation. Their recent acquisition by Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners has propelled the organization into the realm of a WORLD CLASS DSO Team hands down.

Cons

Growing so quickly that the organization is contently working over time to maintain the extremely high standards it has set.

Advice to Management

Continue to search out and recruit dental professionals that are looking to join a DSO that is setting the standard in the dentistry field.

Found 89 reviews