Found 177 of over 181 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Also the benefits are great and there are no stresses relating to overhead or management." (in 12 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 8 reviews)
- "The new owners are wonderful to work for and our professional staff is awesome." (in 6 reviews)
- "I have great teams in my region and the company is promoting and investing in them." (in 6 reviews)
- "Great benefits , available training , PTO , lots of flexibility" (in 5 reviews)
- "Upper management was horrible." (in 9 reviews)
- "Management is horrible, and the Regional is just as bad." (in 7 reviews)
- "Low pay, the CEO is arrogant, company doesn't care about their emoyees, I have heard the Doctor say some pretty ugly comments about patients." (in 5 reviews)
- "From day one there was a clear divide between the new and old leadership, the new completely dismissing the old without any real interest in learning about the team, their roles, and their talents." (in 4 reviews)
- "Office managers have more say than providers do and when providers need anything to help with patient care, managers are quick to blame corporate." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Perfect Teeth and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Aug 22, 2023Patient CoordinatorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAurora, CO
Good benefits Weekends and holidays off
Having to travel to multiple locations very frequently Not paid very well
- 1.0Aug 25, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Office staff Patients Work life balance
Upper management Turnover Pay Training Just a number to this big dso company
- 2.0Mar 15, 2023Oral Surgery AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearColorado Springs, CO
They run a fast-paced business; if you like a place that quickly gets a patient in and out without hesitation, this would be a good fit for you.
It is run more like a business than a place that cares about its patients; they reflect more as numbers that walk through the door instead of valuing the relationship between doctor/patient overview. If you prefer to get to know your patients, then this is not a place to work.
- 2.0Jul 12, 2023Patient Experience CoordinatorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearFort Collins, CO
Great coworkers Most patients are friendly and easy to work with
Bad upper management Underpaid compared to other dental institutions
- 1.0Jun 29, 2023Dental AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTucson, AZ
Amazing co workers and enough time with patients to get to know them
Horrible management, unrealistic expectations, hostile learning environment, and they will tell you they will train you but if you have no previous background in the field you will have to deal with demeaning comments from the dentist
- 1.0Jun 26, 2023Patient Care CoordinatorCurrent EmployeeThornton, CO
Flexible if you have the right manager
Everything. Corporate has completely unrealistic expectations and does not care about their employees in the slightest.
Perfect Teeth Reviews FAQs
Perfect Teeth has an overall rating of 2.6 out of 5, based on over 181 reviews left anonymously by employees. 36% of employees would recommend working at Perfect Teeth to a friend and 32% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -16% over the last 12 months.
36% of Perfect Teeth employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Perfect Teeth 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.3 for culture and values and 2.4 for career opportunities.