PerfectServe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PerfectServe Interview Questions

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PerfectServe.

Interview

A couple of phone interview and a couple of face to face interviews at the home office in Knoxville, TN. Treated me very well. Not too difficult of questions, but very informative. Everyone was very nice and knowledgable.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PerfectServe.

Interview

Went through the initial phone screen. Initial conversation was about background and what did you do. Followed by short Q&A with candidate. Lastly they like to conduct rapid tech questions, you don't know if you answered it to their expectations they just moved on to the next question immediately.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PerfectServe (Knoxville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial phone call, some technical questions most personality. Once past that I came in for a face to face and met with several people. technical questions were asked but random people in the room, nothing difficult more probing on how I solved problems

Interview Questions

• You mentioned that you did not agree with the current suite of tools that you used and the way a problem was solved. If you could do it again what would you change to make it better.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PerfectServe (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

outdated. The SRVP was late and left early and was more interested in checking his boxes off of his script that engaging in relative, logical, and impact full discussion of current market metrics.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal account to call on   1 Answer

Negotiation

take it or leave it

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PerfectServe (Knoxville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

Went through one interview, with the Customer Service Manager who I had provided a copy of my resume, however he asked me a series of questions from his laptop. These were the what if questions, and there were around 10 -15 the interview was around one hour relaxed settings. The other part to this is the online test that is run I believe by IBM, you will do this first. You get your score at the end on how well you did. These tests vary on the job you are applying for. I scored above average on both tests.

Interview Questions

• None of them were difficult they made you think, and really no unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PerfectServe (Knoxville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

They will take literally anyone, they're pretending it's competitive but it's basically a cubicle farm call center. It involved talking with a current employee with my position, being asked about my academic background, work history, etc. There was also an automated test for reasoning skills and language skills that was very easy. There's a drug test too, if that matters.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PerfectServe (Knoxville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted initially by LinkedIn recruiter, then screened by HR Manager before getting connected to Hiring Manager. The process was pleasant and I felt like I was kept informed of the progress and next steps

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PerfectServe (Knoxville, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

2 phone interviews then one in person interview and a final interview with management. Everyone was kind and friendly, gave positive feed back on the position and was a speedy process. Answered all questions that I had and they were up front about travel time and compensation.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any hard balls or too difficult questions. Average expected questions like "Where do you plan to be in the next 5 years?"   Answer Question