PerformMISSING VALUE Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

2,919

248 Comments

Join the conversation on

Perform[cb]

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PerformMISSING VALUE

Interview

Their HR person was nice, and it seems like the employees enjoy working there. The hiring department's interview was lackluster, I spent hours preparing and researching their company but they didn't seem to know what they were looking for in a candidate or what questions to ask. No offer or feedback provided.

Interview Questions
  • How did you hear about us?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Perform[cb]

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PerformMISSING VALUE (Denver, CO) in Apr 2018

Interview

- Applied online - Reached out to by Director of Account Management - Phone interview with Director of Account Management - In-person interview with Director of Account Management and President of the company, followed by an interview with another person on the AM team. Was required to complete a project that included evaluating a basic report and pulling key insights. - References were reached out to while I was in the final interview. Overall, a smooth, comfortable process. They could do a better job of including more details about the office itself mostly because the culture, perks and benefits are awesome!

Interview Questions
  • - What optimizations would you make to XYZ campaign - Was XYZ campaign successful, how do you know - Walk us through a process that was problematic at your previous job. Which parts of the process were particularly problematic for you? - Explain how your previous role directly applies to this position Basically just be ready to discuss a lot of in depth questions about the project, and know yourself and your previous experience well.
1 person found this interview helpful