Peri Software Solution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peri Software Solution Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (DeKalb, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted for around 20 minutes. All the questions were asked from core java concepts. Anyone who has a thorough knowledge of java and OOP concepts can clear the interview pretty easily. The interviewer gave me a good amount of time to think for myself and answer the questions. It was quite encouraging and good to take such interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate yourself on JAVA programming?   1 Answer

I preferred to apply for full-time jobs rather a staffing agency

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interviewers aren't professional in communicating and they do not try to impress potential candidates. The hiring team does not stick timelines and they are over-prompt in responding to you when you actually provide a time window regarding your availability.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution.

Interview

Interview process was ok. They want to hire you, because they are a consulting firm. You don't get paid until you start working on project. Its a Scam.

They do have good training. People are not at all professional.

Interview Questions

• some basic technical questions on the language you prefer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds. First, the talk with HR where the HR wanted to know about my profile, qualifications and check my fluency in programming. Second was a technical round with one of their technical guys where I was asked questions in SQL. The interview was easy but coudln't make it, may be my qualification didnot match their requirement. The only thing which I did not like was they were not very professional. The was the technical guy talked was not professional. After the interview, I never heard back from any one of them. Even after dropping number of emails and calls.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to choose any one programming language in which I am most comfortable. I chose SQL. I was asked questions related to Joining, Select, multi select statments, or, if, in, between clauses and few databases questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution.

Interview

Basic HR questions , not a lot of technical questions were asked. So you can expect a not interested HR asking just basic questions and put you to technical round and then have a technical round schedule.
    Nothing uch in that round too , just basic , infact very basic programming questions

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution in March 2015.

Interview

First round interview : Basic questions about relocation, past experience and work authorization. Not complex. Just looking to see your basic communication skills etc. Interviewer was polite and it went quite smoothly.

Application

Interview

There were two rounds for the interview. First call was for behavioral interview which was quite manageable. Here I was asked if I was ready to relocate and what are my skills and what I would like to be interviewed on. Next call was technical. I found the questions quite tough. They asked my language preference and I gave it as C++.

Interview Questions

• There were couple of questions on C++ I could not answer:
      1) What is class invariant
      2) What is storage classifier
      3) What is a pdb file
      4) What are stl containers
      Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution in January 2015.

Interview

The first HR interview was scheduled over the phone for 1 hour but no one gave me a call. They later apologized and rescheduled it for another time. It lasted for just 5 minutes. Only 3 very basic questions were asked and they just wanted to have a basic information about my background and why I wanted to join PERI. I was later told that I cleared it and they have scheduled the technical interview

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2014.

Interview

Good Interview ... Liked the smartness and Convincing abilities of the interviewer . I have experienced many Interviewers from consulting firms who do not even know to speak proper english. Their communication was Good.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2014.

Interview

There were two interviews. A behavioral interview and a technical interview. The behavioral interview - "Tell me a little bit about yourself". That's right. One question. The technical interview entailed a few questions from the programming language of your choice. I was given an offer even after failing the technical interview in my mind.

Interview Questions

It does seem like a scam from the start when I was called. The hiring team actually told me they would add experience to my resume which is illegal and when i cut off all talks with them.