Peri Software Solution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peri Software Solution Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.0

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution in May 2017.

Interview

First attended the HR interview, they asked about yourself, your educational background, your experience, your skills and whether you are okay for relocation.
    Second the technical interview, they will ask basic questions from the language you choose. I chose Java, they asked some questions on Java and Object Oriented Concepts.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (Newark, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic questions on chosen technology.
    Initial phone screening by HR, later technical round.The next day you will get to know that you are hired.HR will ask to certain questions regarding relocation and technical interview will focus on basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain inner join, outer join, views   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

hr and then technical. hr promises you a lot and they have good hr skills though their marketing isn't good enough for java. though oracle seems good. over all it isnt though to get inside the consultancy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (DeKalb, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted for around 20 minutes. All the questions were asked from core java concepts. Anyone who has a thorough knowledge of java and OOP concepts can clear the interview pretty easily. The interviewer gave me a good amount of time to think for myself and answer the questions. It was quite encouraging and good to take such interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate yourself on JAVA programming?   1 Answer

I preferred to apply for full-time jobs rather a staffing agency

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interviewers aren't professional in communicating and they do not try to impress potential candidates. The hiring team does not stick timelines and they are over-prompt in responding to you when you actually provide a time window regarding your availability.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution.

Interview

Interview process was ok. They want to hire you, because they are a consulting firm. You don't get paid until you start working on project. Its a Scam.

They do have good training. People are not at all professional.

Interview Questions

• some basic technical questions on the language you prefer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds. First, the talk with HR where the HR wanted to know about my profile, qualifications and check my fluency in programming. Second was a technical round with one of their technical guys where I was asked questions in SQL. The interview was easy but coudln't make it, may be my qualification didnot match their requirement. The only thing which I did not like was they were not very professional. The was the technical guy talked was not professional. After the interview, I never heard back from any one of them. Even after dropping number of emails and calls.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to choose any one programming language in which I am most comfortable. I chose SQL. I was asked questions related to Joining, Select, multi select statments, or, if, in, between clauses and few databases questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution.

Interview

Basic HR questions , not a lot of technical questions were asked. So you can expect a not interested HR asking just basic questions and put you to technical round and then have a technical round schedule.
    Nothing uch in that round too , just basic , infact very basic programming questions

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution in March 2015.

Interview

First round interview : Basic questions about relocation, past experience and work authorization. Not complex. Just looking to see your basic communication skills etc. Interviewer was polite and it went quite smoothly.

Application

Interview

There were two rounds for the interview. First call was for behavioral interview which was quite manageable. Here I was asked if I was ready to relocate and what are my skills and what I would like to be interviewed on. Next call was technical. I found the questions quite tough. They asked my language preference and I gave it as C++.

Interview Questions

• There were couple of questions on C++ I could not answer:
      1) What is class invariant