Peri Software Solution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peri Software Solution Interview Questions

Interviews at Peri Software Solution

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2014.

Interview

There were two interviews. A behavioral interview and a technical interview. The behavioral interview - "Tell me a little bit about yourself". That's right. One question. The technical interview entailed a few questions from the programming language of your choice. I was given an offer even after failing the technical interview in my mind.

Interview Questions

It does seem like a scam from the start when I was called. The hiring team actually told me they would add experience to my resume which is illegal and when i cut off all talks with them.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution in February 2013.

Interview

Basic HR call,
    Basic Software Questions,
    Some weird questions which you would not expect to be asked for a job interview.

Will get an offer for sure.

No matter what they say it is a consulting company. They try to convince you saying its a better one, its not.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution.

Interview

Basic HR questions , not a lot of technical questions were asked. So you can expect a not interested HR asking just basic questions and put you to technical round and then have a technical round schedule.
    Nothing uch in that round too , just basic , infact very basic programming questions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

hr and then technical. hr promises you a lot and they have good hr skills though their marketing isn't good enough for java. though oracle seems good. over all it isnt though to get inside the consultancy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interviewers aren't professional in communicating and they do not try to impress potential candidates. The hiring team does not stick timelines and they are over-prompt in responding to you when you actually provide a time window regarding your availability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (DeKalb, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted for around 20 minutes. All the questions were asked from core java concepts. Anyone who has a thorough knowledge of java and OOP concepts can clear the interview pretty easily. The interviewer gave me a good amount of time to think for myself and answer the questions. It was quite encouraging and good to take such interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate yourself on JAVA programming?   1 Answer

I preferred to apply for full-time jobs rather a staffing agency

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (Newark, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

Scheduling of the interview was efficient however only 1/2 hour was allotted. The interview took almost an hour.
    The interviewer (HR Mgr) was running late so I had to wait. Another interview was also scheduled at the same time.
    We were interrupted 3 times during my interview - a basic no-no.
    The interviewer asked typical/expected questions - basically went through my resume - and did not take notes.
    When asked about the DOL investigation into H-1B violations by the company, the interviewer's response did not concur with the press release posted on the company website.
    Not impressed.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution (Newark, NJ) in December 2011.

Interview

1 on 1 HR interview, then a technical phone interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution in August 2014.

Interview

Good Interview ... Liked the smartness and Convincing abilities of the interviewer . I have experienced many Interviewers from consulting firms who do not even know to speak proper english. Their communication was Good.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Peri Software Solution.

Interview

2 HR phone interview screenings - pretty basic stuff
    1 technical phone interview - technical questions on the language of your choice

Interview Questions

• How do you initialize an object in JAVA?
      What are the kinds of exceptions in JAVA?
      What is a JAVA list and how do you use it?   Answer Question