Perkins Coie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

3.3

Tax & Trust Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Perkins Coie (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone, I would have been relocating to another city if offered the position. Interview was with an internal HR coordinator / recruiter and lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate on your previous roles.   1 Answer

Trust Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perkins Coie in April 2017.

Interview

I was asked about my previous job experience. I was also asked about my education. I provided all information. I liked my interview. The interviewer was very nice. It was a positive experience.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Perkins Coie (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Standard interview process with the hiring person., followed by a more candid meeting with paralegals within the firm. This processed wrapped up with another one on one with the hiring manager, who was very informative and communicated what to expect in the days and weeks post-interview.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of my current job entailed business transactions on the corporate side.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perkins Coie (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I submitTed a resume and cover letter online. I was notified by HR about a phone interview. During the call I was asked several generic interview questions. I made it to the next round of in person interviews.

Discovery Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Coie (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview was more focused on personality type than prior experience. They wanted to make sure they hired someone who would fit well with the existing team. Attention to detail was a big priority.

Assistant Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Coie (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Interview process is standard to corporate, phone interview with follow up in person interviews that consist of about 2 hours. Takes a long time to get a response and interview process is lengthy compared to other employers. Expect delay in offer letter and response due to corporate structure and depending on season.

Conflicts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Perkins Coie (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was professional, personable, direct, and frank when she could be. We both knew I was overqualified for the specific position advertised, so the focus of the interview was about my long-term goals and whether I might be able to adjust with a shift in responsibilities. When I followed up, I was informed that the position was not filled but the firm had decided to condsider candidates at the time to fill it.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Coie.

Interview

interview with 5 attorneys, lunch with 2. 1 on 1, except for lunch. fancy lunch. treat staff well. judged by appearance a lot. The men are flirty.

Interview Questions

• If you weren't going to be an attorney, what profession would you choose.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. it's lockstep.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perkins Coie (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied online and was screened by phone. In-person interview was basic one-on-one question and answer session with each attorney in the assignment. Some attorneys were strictly professional and others more casual. Receptionist was very polite and thoughtful upon arrival.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on previous legal experience and knowledge of the practice group. Attorneys had copies of my resume and pulled questions directly from it.   Answer Question

Political Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Perkins Coie.

Interview

Initial Screening interview followed by half day interviews at the firm. Half day interviews consisted of 30 minute interviews with associates, senior counsel, and partners at the firm. They got back to me over a month later to confirm I did not get an offer. It was difficult to read the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very specific questions regarding campaign finance laws, recent political events and elected officials   Answer Question