Pernod Ricard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.9

Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

I was located by a recruiter and after a few phone interviews with first the recruiter I went through three rounds of interviews at the office location. Everyone I met was extremely professional. The interview questions were based on my previous experience and my skill sets. While I was offered the job ultimately it was for a contracted position (which they repeatedly advised me of so no surprises there) and I had been offered a full-time position with another company. Had I not I would have definitely taken the position at Pernod Ricard, regardless of the length of the position. Looks like a great company to work.

Interview Questions

• What within my previous work experience made me feel like I would be a good fit for the position (in regards to working with multiple departments)?   Answer Question

Shopper Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview

Human Resource manager was very nice but was interrupted a few times throughout. Questions were direct and sometimes general. Decision making process is a lengthy one. Did not hear back on whether I would be called back for a second round of interviews for several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Please describe relevant past experience and how it apples to the role.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview

- 30 min

- classical interview questions as strengths/weaknesses , long term plan etc...

First got an email for first contact , then waited for 3 weeks , had to send follow up email, finally got my interview (phone) and waited 3 more weeks for an answer / job offer.

Overall positive experience , just too bad that big corporations don't always respond in time and make you wait ...

Interview Questions

• - why do you think Pernod Ricard is one of the worlds leader in such a competitive market ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview

Underwent 4 interviews - department heads of HR, Sales, Marketing and final interview with CEO. Interview questions were heavily focused on how one may easily fit into a conservative/traditional sales-oriented company culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a team, which is mostly composed of incompetent staffs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always negotiate and do not settle for less than what you expect. If you don't negotiate and simply accept an offer, I'm sure it'll come back to you, especially during the first 3 months when you're trying to adjust into a new culture.

IT Manager Interview

Interview

Tough to get throught Interview process as we have multiple rounds of Interviews across multiple days. Functional Technical and Business people interview for any positions. 3 round on 3 day phone, one one and a panel

Region Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (Detroit, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a headhunter for the position. I interviewed with the hiring manager and on other manager. Most of the time was spent discussing the Champagne business and treating it in such a different manner than Still Wines. The Champagne business is a huge part of the profitability of the company and is very critical to the wine side of the portfolio.

Interview Questions

• Do I understand the Champagne business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing. The offer was very fair for the role and I accepted.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Great follow up, all exempt positions have bonus.

Interview Questions

• What will be my contribution to the company and position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

ask for a sign on bonus, not a rare occurrence here.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (Purchase, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I was presented my position via a recruiter. I met with the hiring manager, then a co manager.
    Questioning was all job based, they asked about prior work experience and how it related to the open position.

Both interviews were very straighforward.

I was called back to meet with the CEO. This was a short conversation, and I thinkk it was for validation only.

I was offered the job shortly after.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel working for someone younger than me...............   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gur Gram (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (Gur Gram (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Was called for interview and made to wait for quite some time before the interview started. Didn't get feedback for the same after the interview. Though the office was very swanky, the interview process was a let down. It seemed that they either already had someone in mind for the said role/ did not value their potential candidates.

Interview Questions

• Questions were around details of the roles that I have handled in the past.Details of my personal life, such as when did I get married etc were also asked.   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (Pune (India)).

Interview

No proper testing process.Students are made to sit in an auditorium and asked to answer the questions.Instead of chemical engineering they ask chemistry.No time limit on submitting the answer sheet back,they might just ask abruptly.These things were certainly not expected from this giant company having a renowned brand value all over the world.