Perspecta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perspecta (Chantilly, VA) in February 2019.

Interview

They will ask questions on your resume. It was a easy process and not that difficult questions when interviewing . Just know what you have on your resume and prepare questions that they might ask you.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perspecta (Columbus, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

very relaxed, person wasn't a seasoned interviewer but did her best, nice and professional just seemed a little uncertain, don't blame her, was probably thrown into the role, no issues or problems, not HR, seemed to be a person in the role doing the interview

Interview Questions

• Questions were very direct and job related, no odd or trick questions, seem interested in knowing if I understood and could do the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perspecta (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

The whole process was online. I even questioned its legitimacy at one point (it was legit). 2 parts. First part was a series of videos I had to record through an online portal. The videos were made in response to 15 separate questions. The second part was a live video interview that lasted 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perspecta (Gulfport, MS).

Interview

So far so good - has been relatively simple but takes some time. I applied online and then didn't hear anything for a few weeks, until I got an email. Then I was asked for a phone interview. This is tomorrow, but I'm commenting now on the gradual process to keep interested parties updated on progress.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Babylon, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perspecta (Babylon, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume and had a call within hours, set up a video interview for a few days later. Interview last about 30 mins, had a job offer that night.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perspecta (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Simple and straightforward. When I was unable to make a timeline due to a business trip, they made arrangements to accommodate me. They arranged for me to conduct the interview at a later time and in a different format than originally requested.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with a very difficult situation or employee and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perspecta in April 2019.

Interview

There were three parts to the interview. The first part was a 30 minute phone call and if they like you a week later it’s a 30 minute video conference. The last part is a 30 minute talk with your future boss. If they like you they’ll cal with an offer.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when someone wanted you to not have integrity?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Perspecta (Springfield, MO) in July 2018.

Interview

LONG process. I accepted the job in July. It is the end of November and I have not started yet. I haven't had any contact with them since August.

Interview Questions

• They gave lots of scenarios and you just answer how you would handle them.   1 Answer

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perspecta in March 2018.

Interview

It took a little while for the first interview, but transitioned quickly after that point. First was a phone interview, then a web based interview, a test, and another phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about having your work returned to you for lacking information?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perspecta (Chantilly, VA) in July 2018.

Interview

I had three total interviews at the same location. I met face to face with senior leadership from the human resources team and senior business leaders. Each interview was 1:1 with different questions from each.

Interview Questions

• What is something unique that you bring to the table to help us grow?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Perspecta (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Straightforward and more of conversation. Nice interviewers. Very informative and insightful. Provided on the spot feedback and quick turnaround. Given tour of office space and opportunity to meet people you would directly be working with. Provided good detail on day to day activities.