Petro-Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Evanston, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Behavioral Interview with 2 senior staff members on campus.
    The interview took about an hour and both interviewers did a good job of making me feel comfortable and calm.
    The interview also talked about how I deal with stress, how many projects you can handle and my previous job experiences.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when a team member did not meet expectations and how did you mitigate the situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Petro-Canada.

Interview

Brief, more just talking. My friend worked there first. Very casual. He was very professional. It was all very quick and very rushed. I knew he needed someone to start right away.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start?   1 Answer

Petro Canada Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brossard, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Brossard, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Since I live at Quebec, I had to do my interview in French. I was living at Ontario as a child so it was difficult for me.
    Questions weren't hard to undrstand, they only asked a few.
    They asked a lot about my experiences and volunteering.
    Asked about my school location, program, if I liked it or not.

Interview Questions

• What time are your availabilities?
      What shift you would like to work as?   1 Answer

Gas Station Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

so i was called for interview after they liked and reviewed my resume, their told me about how you will be working , what will be my duties , how i will perform them

Interview Questions

• question were job related
      will you able to work long and flexible hours
      will you be able to deal with customers nicely and patiently   1 Answer

GSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Bedford, NS (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

My employer was in contact with my roommate/coworker/boyfriend. They exchanged text messages, and then I was brought in for an interview later that week. During the interview, I was asked questions, and seemingly informed that I would be "forced" to work during a snowstorm, even if the Transit would not be available.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware that you would be required to work, even during a snowstorm?   1 Answer
    • Did you previously work for Petro Canada?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Petro-Canada.

Interview

I'm fairly well known in town, so it was an On-the spot hiring before I left for college this fall and began pursuing a future in Highschool Teaching. The interview was short and sweet. Very desirable, and also rather considerable.

Night Shift Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brossard, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Brossard, QC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

You get invited in the backstore office and then they asks you questions and presents you the job and the tasks you'll have to do. Most of what they said is about presentation. They asked me about stuff on my CV so they can understand better my work experience and my skills.

Interview Questions

• They asked about me, who I am and what were my work experiences.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Casual Interview In Person, and the interview did go well. They preferred people who worked before with suncor and i was not having any work experience with that company. And i got rejected. If you are someone who worked already with suncor/ petro canada then they will choose you.

Petro Canada Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

GSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Petro-Canada (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

It was very Simple for me.

first round is telephonic & then one on one with manager. as a generic discussion.

Nothing to worry , they will judge you how you communicate. dress smart & you must have good communication skills .

Customer service experience is add on experience help you to get the job.

be confident & that's it they are looking for in you

Interview Questions

• what you did in past?

Are you intend to stay here for long   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing was their as such to negotiate