Petrobras Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.5

Decision Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petrobras (Houston, TX).

Interview

Started with a phone interview than an in-person interview.

I'm an Economist and not an Engineer, and they wanted an Engineer for the role.

Overall it was a waste of time.

Oil and Gas Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petrobras.

Interview

The process is just by exams. Just for brazilians. They did an exam for all brazilians disponible to apply the role. We need to study a lot. After it, we were approved to go to the medic exams and a resitence and force ativities.

Interview Questions

• Questions of physics, math and portuguese!?   1 Answer

Geologist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Petrobras.

Interview

There is no interview. You need to get approved on a public contest. After that you start a 'formation training', according to your degree area. And then you point three places you'd like to work and have some interview with the manager of that area.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

For "Bodyshop" interviews, mostly of the time you will be first contacted for the "third party" a company for a previous interview. Not a specific interview becouse those companies know nothing of IT or software development at all.. Then you will go to the second Interview where an Software Developer or a Software Architect wil ask specifc questions about our current overall architecture. Things about Spring, Ioc, JSF or Spring MVC, Hiberante JPA and maybe somthing about JMS.. Also somthing abrou Agils/Scrum may be asked. For Senior/Architect other questions will be asked to get an overview of you past experiences etc.

Interview Questions

• I'd persnoly like to ask some drows on whiteboard, general web application architecture logical divisions , how jsf works, lifecile, Spring MVC.   Answer Question

SAP PS Project Consultant Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in March 2013.

Interview

Done in three interviews. CV and background check with and by future work team. They evaluated abilities and capacity to blend in. Tech interview by team, direct questions and some situational/cases. Balanced score sheet for each candidate to aid selection process in a objective way. Evaluation of soft skills. Interview with direct manager.

Interview Questions

• Checked my previous job experience as summarized on the CV.
      Second round: technical questions regarding project structures in SAP PS module.
      Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring process is: they check your profile, former jobs and experience, ask a recomendation letter. Also you need do medical exams a writer exam together with other people and depends on the exam result they will send to you an offer letter..You need be in the local (city) and time in the letter.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macaé (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Petrobras (Macaé (Brazil)) in February 2012.

Interview

Na have Interview Process, for enter in Petrobras is needed a public concourse.
    You need make a exam, with knowing questions.
    The exam is not aesy need study many and many.
    After this, you pass for a health exams and psicologic test.

Chemical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Araucária (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Petrobras (Araucária (Brazil)) in January 2012.

Interview

One day at the refinery, first they apllied a test to evaluate chemical engineering basic skills. After the interviews began and at last there was a lunch with all the candidates and engineers of the department where the internship would be.

- Normal questions about references and previous experiences;
    - they asked to talk about my most important experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salvador, Bahia (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petrobras (Salvador, Bahia (Brazil)) in December 2011.

Interview

Public Contest (Test) to become a employee. The public contest has many questions about computer science. It is divided in three groups: software process, infrastructure and software development. In addition, it has general questions about formal portuguese and english.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview was with my supervisor. He asked me about my skills, my interests, why I would like to work at Petrobras, why I would like to work in a Research Centre.