PharMerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PharMerica (Longmont, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

meet with agency two times provided references then was sent to PharMerica for interview. Waited in lobby for at least 20 minutes then finally met with Lead and went over day to day operations and expectations. Then met with another Lead and was told they would reach out to agency for update. Agency called and asked how things went and if I was interested. For three days agency and I connected but PharMerica never provided feedback or next steps. PharMeica is very unorganized and those that interviewed me stated they have high turn over and they too were concerned about there jobs.

Interview Questions

• How do I overcome difficult situations while talking on the phone?   1 Answer

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PharMerica (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call to come in for interview a day later. Made me wait for about 25 mins; Then, they realized I was still waiting. Interviewed by two people: Director of pharmacy & Support.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PharMerica (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

It went well. I had received a phone call to come in for the interview after applying on-line. He had an offer in writing waiting for me. I accepted. My present company was unable to match his offer. I went that same day for a drug test and started work about 3 weeks later

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my previous job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PharMerica.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday, but had a good referral. I received a call to set up the interview the next week on Wednesday. I interviewed the following Monday, and received an offer three weeks later. The interview itself was about twenty minutes in length. I was mainly asked questions about my experience and I appreciated the fact that it did not feel scripted. The two interviewers just wanted to get a feel for my personality and experience, which was great.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PharMerica.

Interview

Interviewed directly with the Director of Pharmacy. The interview itself was only about fifteen to twenty minutes long. Standard questions for the actual interview. I made sure to get his business card before I left and sent him a thank you email after the interview. Once I was called back, I got the offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance all of the different roles you do at your current job?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PharMerica in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was only option for getting the job. Initial Skype interview with recruiter, they doctored resume. Got in-person interview and upon arrival they were not prepared for my interview. Waited almost an hour before someone met with me. Very unprofessional, interviewers seemed frustrated and burned out. Surprised by lack of technical questions and uncaring attitude of interviewing manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PharMerica.

Interview

Very Casual first interview, Second Interview was by panel. All questions were scripted from paper, and not a true open conversation. I didn't feel the interviewers had much experience with the process.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions to answer, all were from a scripted paper.   Answer Question

Client Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PharMerica in April 2015.

Interview

Very positive. The hiring staff is very helpful and accomodating. The process did not take long and I was apprised of my status which is very helpful. I enjoyed the experience and would interview for other positions if I qualify for additional positions.The interviewers were honest and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• Why I was leaving my current position   1 Answer

Director of Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PharMerica (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard process. I had to apply online which is typical. I was made to feel comfortable and was asked pretty standard questions. My background and knowledge were important however it was apparent that they wanted to get a good feel for my personality.

IV Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PharMerica (Warwick, RI) in December 2014.

Interview

Received contact by email. I was called back within a week and started soon after. Interview was very easy and fast. Resume was reviewed and questions were asked about past work history. Interviewer asks pre-determined questions.