Philadelphia 76ers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philadelphia 76ers Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philadelphia 76ers.

Interview

Seminar style group interview. There are general questions brought up and you must speak up, but avoid dominating. It is a very laid back interview, which speaks to the phenomenal culture of the organization, but simultaneously a no-nonsense type of atmosphere. Come with a good solid Fun Fact! And truly focus on the client/fans

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philadelphia 76ers.

Interview

Process took a week and a half. First part was a telephone interview with in which the person I interviewed with was late to call me by over ten minutes. No apologies just a bunch of talk about how busy they are ( as if I'm not? ). The interview consisted solely about my past job experiences even though the job description posted barely listed any qualifications. I got the feeling they were looking for cheap labor as the internship was full time and they wanted to know during the first interview over the phone how much money you were currently making in order to screen people out. I expected better since this is a well known company.

Interview Questions

• How much are you currently making?
      Tell me about your current job?
      Do you have "insert the job you are applying for" experience?
      What is your current major?   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia 76ers (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Apply online, got a phone interview in about three weeks. The interviewer asked you some questions to make sure you would like to work in sales. In another three weeks they invited me to a group interview in the office. There were 10 people invited and 7 people were hired. I am one of the other three

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia 76ers (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Being a sport management major, I applied to the Philadelphia 76ers Sales Team a few months ago to try and get my foot in the door at a professional basketball franchise. Unfortunately, I didn't make it past the second round. However, the interview process was a great learning experience. The first interview is over the phone and the second is over skype (if you are at school) with a few recruiters.

Interview Questions

• What do you want your personal brand to be around the office?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was pretty short and straight forward. You met with influential managers in the organization and they are honest about what you should expect. Online application, in person interview and a week to review and accept.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philadelphia 76ers.

Interview

As an out of state applicant I talked to a manager on the phone, then the next day I had a skype interview with the manager and two other managers. The next week I was called and offered the job. My impressions was that my interview process happened a lot faster than for others.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your thoughts on sales and why do you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role?   Answer Question

Facilities Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia 76ers (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

A simple application and phone call interview. Questions like what you would contribute to the organization as a whole, how do you fit in well with the position itself, questions about work ethic and commitment. Did not take too long, and got a response rather quickly.

Interview Questions

• what you would contribute to the organization as a whole?
      How do you work with athletes at different ages?
      Describe your work ethic and commitment as demonstrated by prior experiences?   Answer Question

Basketball Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Philadelphia 76ers in March 2015.

Interview

The process was quite disorganized. I interviewed with multiple people and it was not quite clear who was to make the decision. All the people who I interviewed with seemed very capable and were friendly, but there was definitely a lack of clarity on what exactly the interview would entail and even on a start date. I hope that they refine this process for future applicants.

Ticket Sales Associate Interview

Interview

started with an online application on nba website. had a big group interview of about thirty candidates. heard back from the managers the next day for a second interview and new teams are being set up soon. weird questions and very repetitive. huge staff but most employees enjoy it

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia 76ers in August 2014.

Interview

Applied late summer (Early August) for Fall position. Phone interview 2 weeks later. Offered job one week later. Overall it was a simple and straight-forward process. I actually wish I could have talked to more people working there and/or skyped into my interview. I would recommend calling to request an interview though given they were a little unorganized when it came to the scheduling.