Philadelphia Housing Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philadelphia Housing Authority Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Philadelphia Housing Authority

Database Administrator Interview

Interview

Before going to the interview make sure you rescrech the company,and know as much as you can about the company. Be on time and dress for the position make sure to think the questions though before given and answer. Thank them before you leave, and follow up with a thank you letter.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle being sexually harssed   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia Housing Authority.

Interview

Why do you want to work for PHA?
    Future plans

Negotiation

non negotiable

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia Housing Authority (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interviewers did not know what to ask. Long gaps of awkward silence. The interview barely lasted 15 minutes. The HR interview was also not very long though a bit better.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philadelphia Housing Authority (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

The job sounded a lot more interesting during the interview. The real job was nothing like described.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philadelphia Housing Authority in June 2009.

Interview

Lacked structure in the interviewing process. Hiring decision was based on short term needs and ability to personally connect to the interviewer

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to serve a similar community   1 Answer

Negotiation

Limited. I threw a high salary request and it was accepted without any negotiations.

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia Housing Authority (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2008.

Interview

PHA is very driven toward getting the most qualified individuals. I started off as an intern through the internship program. The interviewer (Recruiter) was pretty much trying to determine my work ethic and ability to multi-task. Being as though I consider myself a workaholic, I think thats the reason why I was called back. About a week after the interview, I was offered the job. I accepted and worked my way up from intern to Asset Manager over the course of 3 years.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and how that impacted your ability as an employee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase laid out the salary and benefits, and at that point you could either accept the package as-is or decline and be rejected from interview pool. In my case there was no need for me to negotiate salary because I was an entry-level applicant.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia Housing Authority (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

Had to meet with a panel of upper management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation