Pi Innovo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pi Innovo Interview Questions

Interviews at Pi Innovo

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Interview

Never responded to my repeated phone calls after first interview. Stood me up. Not a great company to interview with but I don't know how it is to work there.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pi Innovo (Plymouth, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

Thorough. I met with several staff members once I was cleared through the phone screen process. I received a building tour and time with the CEO which I thought was impressive.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pi Innovo.

Interview

1) Behavioral
    2) Technical

First round, basic HR call.
    second round, In detail technical questions.

HR round easy to handle. Great HR representatives and supportive nature.
    They are quick in their replies and usually are accommodating in nature.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself
      2) What team do you wish to join?
      3) What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pi Innovo in February 2019.

Interview

The internal recruiter for Pi Innovo contacted me via Indeed to ask for a phone interview. We were able to coordinate a time/date for the interview. She called me right on time and asked your basic interview questions. She seemed very interested in wanting to pursue a possible in-person interview, but she told me that she needed a few days to sort everything as the posting was very new. At the end of the interview she asked me to email her the actual version of my resume rather than the Indeed format in which she read mine. I immediately sent over my resume to her via email and thanked her for taking the time to interview me.

Three days pass by and I don't hear anything back from her. I called her cell phone to leave her a message as to make it more personal. Two weeks pass by and I never got word back from her. It's totally acceptable that I didn't get the position or a in person interview, but at least let the possible candidates know. It's extremely unprofessional when you want your potential candidates to be punctual and follow through on things when you don't do it yourself.

Give people common courtesy and at least let them know they are no longer in the running. Indeed will send out an automated message for you. It literally takes a few seconds to do.

Interview Questions

• Salary expectations, describe your old position, do you have experience doing this (insert task here).   Answer Question

High Level Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pi Innovo (Plymouth, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

Comical. Although, I can't speak on the subject of what it is like to work there, their interview process spoke volumes. I had a phone interview with an internal recruiter in regards to a position that I had applied for. The recruiter sounded energized and interested in my skill set and experience. I spoke more in depth about my experience as it related to the job opening and things went well. However, she wanted to push more on the subject of salary and I tend to err on the side of giving them a range instead. But she wanted an actual figure, she pushed for more insight pertaining to how much I'd like to receive instead. I asked her about the budget for that particular role and she gave me a range. She asked me if whether the high or low end of that range would work for me. I said, the higher end of that range worked, she gave me some information on next steps and that was it. I sent her a thank you note a day or two later and this lady had fell off of the face of the Earth. Be professional and at least follow up with candidates instead of leaving them in the dark to wonder.

Interview Questions

• Is that a good enough range for you?   1 Answer

Graduate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Pi Innovo (Cambridge, England (UK)) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied directly via email, got an interview after 40 days. The interview was very easy. First there was a short presentation about the company and an office tour explaining their different projects. Then had a technical interview with a technical manager and a senior staff for about 40 mins and a HR interview for about 30 mins

Interview Questions

• Typical HR and basic technical questions like filter design and control theory   Answer Question