Pierce Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pierce Manufacturing

1. Featured Interview

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pierce Manufacturing in January 2019.

Interview

Went through multiple interviews and thought the first one was questions straight from the book one might say. The second I would say was more in depth and allowed me to explain situations I have been in and how I went about coming up with a solution and thought that I could express myself to the interviewer better

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with confrontation at work with another employee?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pierce Manufacturing (Appleton, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

The process seemed drawn out and inefficient. Way too many hoops to jump through. I felt like they were going through the motions as opposed to really interviewing with a purpose.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations if you were to work for the Company?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pierce Manufacturing in November 2012.

Interview

The first step in the interview process was a phone interview with an HR Generalist and the hiring manager which took about 40 minutes and was very in depth. The phone interview was very helpful for me to be able to ask questions of the hiring manager and him to ask me questions to make sure this would be a good fit. I was called back within a week to come for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was scheduled over a 4 hour period with 6 different people and was a very intense process. My interview took place right after Thanksgiving and I was told that I should hear from them the week before Christmas but to be patient because the hiring process was usually pretty slow. I followed up with the HR Generalist two weeks after Christmas to see if she could provide a status update on my candidacy. It is now two months later and Pierce has not responded to my follow up email and I haven't received any communication regarding my candidacy of this position. I feel that the lack of communication is unprofessional and reflects very poorly on this company. A simple email to say thank you for your time but we are considering other candidates would have been appreciated as I took an entire day off of work to travel and partake in the lengthy interview process. I hope that more respect is given to potential clients and their time.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your skills would translate from a financial services environment to the manufacturing environment.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pierce Manufacturing (Appleton, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

Very quick process. Had phone interview, followed by in person round table interview with three or four other individuals. Nice that they include people you will be working with along with hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the table that our team can benefit from?   2 Answers

Offer was too low for the position responsibilities.

priduction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Junction City, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pierce Manufacturing (Junction City, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

I sat in a conference room and they asked me questions: such as, why do I want to work for them. How did I hear about them. With every answer I gave they liked me more and more. I believe this is the reason why they hired me on the spot. I started work for them the very next day. They even let me out early on my first day to make my doctors appointment. The only reasoning why they let me go is because they had some recalls and could no longer pay me. My manager cried (no joke!) as she let me go.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good asset to them.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pierce Manufacturing (Appleton, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people from leadership - including parent company - Oshkosh Corp.. Some of interviewers were prepared, some not. Followed basic script - what do you want to be when you grow up. Some seemed bothered to be spending time doing interview. Had two rounds.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pierce Manufacturing.

Interview

like any other interview process. nothing major, normal questions about school , experience, past knowledge. nothing out the blue questions. everything was answerable, 2 interviews might happen, which they'll determine after the 2 times

Interview Questions

• depending on the department you getting hired for. each department got they own style of interviewing and seeing how they will determine who to hire. just be prepared to take the time to think about each question. don't hesitate to be honest.   Answer Question