Pierce & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pierce & Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at Pierce & Associates

2.2

Audit Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pierce & Associates.

Interview

Interview with HR, who didn't know the positions well and pushed you to "choose" from a list of available ones. Basic skills test, which was a joke. Second interview with Supervisor, who mislead the amount of human interaction the job called for (little to none). All in all, it was your basic interview that could just as easily have been for a job as a Barista.

Interview Questions

• Who has been the most influential in your life?   1 Answer

Law Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pierce & Associates.

Interview

I was called in to interview for a department that handles incoming calls for both clients (banks) and people getting foreclosed on. Interview went alright, not quite sure what they were looking for. I ended up getting a call saying that department wasn't the right fit but to come in for another interview. Same interview process though. I ended up getting hired for that position.

Overall, crappy pay, very unprofessional, but GREAT people that work there. Management is mixed but there are some truly amazing people both in management and staff.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with Fannie Mae?   1 Answer

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pierce & Associates (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Was sexually harassed at the interview. They tend ot hire good looking women and I was not treated professionally. I won't say the name of the person but he was big and rude.

Interview Questions

• What do you do after work? Do you drink?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pierce & Associates (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Initial interviews and testing fairly average, low key. Pretty easy, basic skills test (if you don't pass this then you need to go back to school or get some tutoring). Some of the computer/tech questions were tricky, like they were trying to trip you up. Don't know if the interview + testing process has changed since I was hired 3 years ago.

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was "take it or leave it."

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pierce & Associates (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied for a clerk job. I was called a short time later to come in and interview. Initial interview consisted of tests on a computer to test computer knowledge. Did well. Was told by the HR person that they were going to try and find an opening somewhere and the supervisor to interview with. Interviewed for job I did not apply for but took it anyway.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life that you failed and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pierce & Associates (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Test, which has nothing to do with any of the positions

Very unorganized

Litigation Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pierce & Associates (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was straight to the point. There was no hard questions to answer. The interviewer was pretty down to earth and nice. They asked about my previous experiences with law firms. What was I looking to do in the next 5 years if my life. They asked why I was looking to work for this company. Bottom line the interview process was easy and not hard.

Interview

At first, I was interviewed by an HR personnel. Then, I was interviewed by two supervisors. The questions weren't difficult. They asked about past experience and how I would relate it to the job.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed by two supervisors. The questions weren't difficult.   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pierce & Associates (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

You met with the HR specialist, the manager who you'd be working under, and then that manager's manager. You also completed a questionnaire and a typing test prior to the interview. Once you had the initial interviews, they presented a couple options for available jobs and you read through the descriptions before choosing the ones that appealed to you

Interview Questions

• Are you someone who prefers to work alone or with a team?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pierce & Associates (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

You are interviewed by HR and then they make you take a whole bunch of tests with regards to spelling and whether you can file things alphabetically and/or numerically.

Negotiation

THere wasn't one, I was brought on as a temp for 5 months then they offered me a permanent position. I couldn't negotiate for anything.