Pinnacle Career Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pinnacle Career Institute Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pinnacle Career Institute

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Career Institute.

Interview

There was absolutely no interview. They didn't even look at my resume. Only spoke with someone on the phone about what the position entailed. An acquaintance from the company called me and asked me if I was interested in working for them. Also told me in the process that there was great job security because they have a hard time finding qualified candidates. I had to bring my resume to my first day on the job.

Online Admissions Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pinnacle Career Institute (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Initial Communication - very nice and quick response. Actual interview - extremely nice people, made me feel welcomed, nice people, very nice interviewees (interviewed 3 people). Follow-ups: Got a job offer but could not take it due to family circumstances, so I emailed them and never got another response back.

Interview Questions

• Are you a hunter or a gatherer.   1 Answer

Hours were too difficult with being a single mother:
    2 days: 9-6p, 2 days: 11-8p, 1 day: 8-5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pinnacle Career Institute (Kansas City, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

There were a series of group and individual interviews. They were very thorough before the hire.

Lead Data Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pinnacle Career Institute (Kansas City, MO) in September 2010.

Interview

1 interview with a group of 4 leads, i started in admissions and have worked my way into 4 different positions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Career Institute in April 2011.

Interview

They are looking for someone who can sell. Someone who is good at closing. You must have great phone skills and be able to speak about the importnce of education. Be aggressive

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer