PioneerRx Pharmacy Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PioneerRx Pharmacy Software (Irving, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very organized. First, there was a phone interview with the recruiter and later a 2nd on-site interview with 2 hiring managers. The interview was a video conference out of Shreveport, LA. The whole interview lasted for about 1hr.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you resolved it?   Answer Question

Installation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PioneerRx Pharmacy Software (Irving, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a very smooth and easy process! The whole process was three to four days, I got offered a position the day after my interview. Everyone was really nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Examples of how you stay organized?   1 Answer

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PioneerRx Pharmacy Software (Irving, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

The first stage in the interview process is a preliminary phone call. Then the in-person interview is scheduled. The interview is conducted formally with a few HR staff members sitting in.

Interview Questions

• Would you be happy with traveling 30, 35, 40 weeks out of the year?   1 Answer

Accounting Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PioneerRx Pharmacy Software (Irving, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

Talked to Recruiter. Scheduled interview. In person interview. everything went well. Recruiter really wanted to know if you would be a good personality fit. Job revolves a lot around customer support so being friendly and relate able is what they were really looking for. Initial call wasn't asked technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you please ask us these questions for us that have been printed out for you?   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PioneerRx Pharmacy Software (Shreveport, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter, then given a phone screen. The next two interviews were by Skype, a technical screening, and a cultural fit screening. Finally I was flown out to their office in Shreveport, LA for a tour and talk with VP and senior manager.

Hardware Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PioneerRx Pharmacy Software (Shreveport, LA) in May 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by two of the leads for Hardware Support and one person from HR. They asked the usual questions you would expect for this type of position. The interview lasted about 20-25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What command line tool would you use to establish where a connection is being dropped by a router?   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PioneerRx Pharmacy Software (Irving, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a short preliminary phone interview and then was called in for an on-site interview. We talked about my professional background, hobbies/interests, career goals, and the requirements of the position. They had very quick response times throughout the entire interview process.

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at PioneerRx Pharmacy Software (Irving, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I don’t think they are all like this but it was a group interview. With just about all the management. They asked tough questions but if you know your stuff it’s not hard. They are all pretty personable people.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my design process.   1 Answer

IT HARDWARE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PioneerRx Pharmacy Software (Shreveport, LA) in April 2019.

Interview

I filled out an application and they emailed me to schedule a phone interview. I actually first met them at a job fair, from there they continued to contact me.

Interview Questions

• What my hobbies are and asked a little bit about myself?   1 Answer
    • What are projects that I have worked on?   1 Answer

Account Manager - Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PioneerRx Pharmacy Software (Irving, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted by Mckenzie a recruiter of the Irving location via email in which I had a chance to choose what date to conduct a phone interview/informational session about the position. After a couple of days had past I got another email asking me to come in for a onsite interview which I got a chance to schedule from her calendar. After 2 days I got an email which informed me that they were offering me a position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position in the current company your working at.   1 Answer