Pirelli Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pirelli Interview Questions

Interviews at Pirelli

SAP Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pirelli (Rome, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Four interviews. All face to face. met with Human Resources Manager, sales vp, marketing vp, and the chairman of US division, followed by an excel test. All very relaxed but professional.

Interview Questions

• Simple personal and professional questions. Very relaxed   Answer Question

Instrumentation & Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pirelli (Santiago, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

Industrial Automation Projects (Instrumentation, PLC ,HMI, Electrical Schematics). Industrial process control technology. Maintenance: Transmitters, Conductivity Meters, Valves (Ball, Butterfly, Gate, Globe, etc.), AUMA Actuators: Adjustment and calibration, FieldMate software to Yokogawa transmitters by HART, Burners in BIASI boiler, adjustment PID & Controllers, Automation
    Programming Ladder language (Cx-Programmer, WPLSoft Delta), HMI (DOPSoft Delta), iFix SCADA to Automation Systems. Some knowledge Visual Studio language C programming and others.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about Industrial control and 3-ways control valves.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pirelli (Rome, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was brought in as temp and interviewed with HR. After the interview I was told by the temp service I was working through that they wanted me to start on the following Monday on a temporary basis. After almost 2 years as a temp I was finally offered a permanent position.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your greatest work accomplishment to be?   Answer Question

Stage Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pirelli.

Interview

I applied for a stage position on the Pirelli's website. After a couple of days, they contacted me and I had a first phone interview with a lady who told me that I was going to advance directly to the single-candidate face to face technical interview since they had an urgent need for someone to fill the position.
    At the interview, there were a member of the HR department and a chief engineer ( the position was in the engineering field).
    They immediatly mentioned to me the possibility of doing a Ph.D. in collaboration with them, specifying that the stage position was still a possibility. In the interview, they asked me general questions, mainly about my CV and why I would have been the ideal candidate for the Ph.D. (we didn't talk about the stage, probably also because I didn't ask about it specifically, but I was caught off guard by the Ph.D. offer.).
    A couple of days later after the interview, I asked the HR specialist more about the stage position since I decided that in the end I was more interested in that and I wanted to know when the next interview would have taken place since that interview wasn't a technical one. However, after clarifying that I wasn't going to apply for the Ph.D., I haven't received further answers. Truth to be told I didn't insist on e-mailing the HR specialist since I accepted another job offer, mainly because I didn't like their management of the interview process. I don't know if they were just trying to sponsor the Ph.D. (which was co-founded by Pirelli and the university) or if they found another candidate. However, I still think that after taking the time to write a personalized cover letter and making two interviews, one of which required me to travel to another city, it would have been kind to be franker with the candidate.

Placement Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pirelli (Carlisle, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

After reviewing my CV they called for a face to face interview at Carlisle factory, and it was very generous to pay for my travel expenses. Once, all other prospective students have been interviewed they will get back to you with a decision within 2 weeks.

Industrial Engineering & PMS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pirelli (Milan (Italy)) in May 2019.

Interview

It consists on 4 interviews. First the assestment, then HR with my direct boss. Next, an interview with HR, my direct boss, and the boss of my boss. And finally HR with HR head and my boss

Business Controlling Interview

Interview

Good experience, very challenging. it starts with a own presentation and continues with maths and logic test and the an assesment with a business case discussed with other candidates. If this part is ok, you will have a single interview

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pirelli (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

The intrview process consist of 3 steps. The first step is a phone call with questions like why pirelli, questions about past experience, are you ready to travel etc. the 2nd business case study in group, nothing special. 3 rd one interview with hr and employee from your division with technical questions. Long process

Interview Questions

• Products of Pirelli, history, campaigns, start-up projects and collaborations with automotive companies   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pirelli (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

It was a process divided in 3 days first day group interview 2nd - HR manager interview and last one with the main manager. he asked about my previous experience, told me what I would have to do and if asked if I was ready for the challenge.

Interview Questions

• why I should get hired by them and if not what I would do next? Then they came with some examples of problems they face daily in the area I was applying to work at and asked me to write what I would do to solve those problems.   Answer Question
    • same questions as always   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

Interview

Received brief phone call asking about why I wanted the position, then invited to an interview. Interview was smooth, questions were reasonable and pertained to job specifics. Generally friendly.