Pizza Inn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pizza Inn

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurinburg, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pizza Inn (Laurinburg, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

I never really interviewed. I went in and talked to the manager, volunteered for a fundraiser then I kept bugging the manager and I would come by dressed polished and professional. The manager told me he would try to get me in around February and he kept his word.

Interview Questions

• The manager did pull me to the back and asked me what I was involved in after the fundraiser   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Inn (Jefferson City, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process could not have been simpler. I was a walk-in, asked for an application, filled it out and returned it. After a day or two, they called and asked if I was available for an interview. After scheduling the interview, I dressed in khakis and shirt and tie and went to the store to be interviewed by the store owner. A few basic questions and she offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions, more about my availability than anything. Some questions like "Name one of the things you struggle with the most at work."   Answer Question

Pizza Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Inn in March 2009.

Interview

i met the manager when i applied and then we did an in-person interview. i left the store knowing that i had gotten the job.