PlanSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PlanSource Interview Questions

Interviews at PlanSource

2.7

Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and received an email to schedule a phone interview. They gave me the time in MST while the job and my location is in EST. And the hr person was pretty rude too. Said they would send me an email follow-up but never did.

Interview Questions

PlanSource Response

Apr 17, 2018 – Executive Assistant

I'm so sorry to hear this. Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it and it helps us improve for the better. We always let the candidates know either way if they get selected or not... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at PlanSource (Orlando, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within a week for a telephone interview. After the interview, I was told they would let me know in few days if I made it to step 2 (on site interview with hiring manager). They did not contact me for nearly one month! Then I was asked to come to the office to interview with 3 people. The interview went very well and they sold me the idea that I was exactly who they have been looking for. I was told a decision would be made within 1 week and I would hear back regardless. It’s been nearly 3 weeks and I have not heard anything. Zero contact from anyone at Plansource like most reviews. It is unprofessional that interviewers simply don’t keep their word and follow up with interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Basic question such as “why do you want to work here?”   Answer Question

May 15, 2018 – Executive Assistant

Thank you for taking the time to write a candid review. We apologize for any delay in communications with you. As you have read, we have been receiving a tremendous response to our open positions... More

IT Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PlanSource in June 2019.

Interview

It look over 3 weeks to receive an email saying they would like to schedule a phone interview. The phone call only lasted 9 minutes and the recruiter seemed completely uninterested the entire time. There was no flow to the conversation, the 3 questions seemed like they were read off a list robotically. I'm confused as to why they scheduled an interview and a little frustrated with myself for having spent a couple hours researching the company and their products.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked support?   1 Answer
    • Have you provided Apple/macOS support?   1 Answer
    • How much are you looking to make hourly?   1 Answer

Jun 26, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, as the candidate experience is so important to our team here at PlanSource.

We would like to apologize for your interview experience, as this... More

Training Interview

Interview

Slow, unorganized. Poor communication. Based on their reputation, expected them to be more transparent and courteous to applicants. Asked for salary expectations, but mostly provided a ton on information about company benefits without asking much about me. It felt more like a lecture than an interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked standard interview questions, such as "Why do you want to leave your current position?" and similar.   Answer Question

Apr 20, 2018 – Executive Assistant

Thank you for taking the time to write a candid review, as it helps us to improve in the future. We definitely would bring up our benefits because we are really proud of all the different benefits... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlanSource (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied and about a week later The recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. She had a lot of good energy and the phone interview went very well. So well that she wanted to schedule me for a second interview the next day. By this time I'm ecstatic because after researching this company. I knew that this is the organization I want to be a part of. Well after that initial interview I never heard from them again and its been over a month. I left messages on her VM and emailed and no response. It's unfortunate, as I know I'm more than qualified for that position and would of been an asset to this organization.

Interview Questions

PlanSource Response

Dec 29, 2017 – Executive Assistant

Thanks for your feedback. I am happy to hear your phone interview went well. Q4 is our busiest time of year which may have caused a delay in getting back to you. We received tremendous responses... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PlanSource (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very encouraging and displayed an obvious love for the company. They did a very good job explaining the duties and responsibilities involved in the position and seeking to understand my skill set and how it would be a fit for this position compared to others. It gave me a sense that PlanSource really does value investing in their people and getting the right fit for their unique culture and community.

Interview Questions

• After explaining the culture, they asked if I saw myself as a fit for it.   1 Answer

Nov 30, 2017 – Executive Assistant

Thank you for your review of the interview process at PlanSource. We do value investing in our employees, as they are the backbone of our company. We wish you the best!

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Interview

Most unprofessional interview experience thus far. Recruiters send out emails requesting your availability but never reply back once you respond. Every interview rather it be phone or in person the interviewer has been late. Not 5 to 10 minutes late. 30 minutes or more late. My in person interview I literally waited an hour in the break room until the hiring manager was ready. I was then rushed into 30 minute or less interview because she had a meeting to attend. Was told she would follow up and we would have a phone interview the following week but that never happened.

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PlanSource (Orlando, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

I receive an email for a phone interview. After my phone interview I was told that I would get a call or an email to schedule a face to face interview. I never got that call or email.

Interview Questions

• Are you actively looking for a new job.   1 Answer

Jun 24, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your phone interview.

I apologize that your experience was a negative one - we do all we can to get candidates feedback in an efficient and timely... More

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PlanSource (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Filled out an application and I was emailed to schedule a video interview. After the initial phone screen, I heard back relatively quickly about an in-person interview with a few more employees. Once that was completed, I had 2 more webinars and then a final in-person interview. It went relatively quickly!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult situation or client and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Jul 30, 2018 – Executive Assistant

Thank you for your review of your interview process at PlanSource! At PlanSource, during the interview process we have several touch points – depending on the type of position. This allows the... More

Learning and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PlanSource (Orlando, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

I received an email and then a phone interview rather quickly, and was informed that there would be a follow up. I was very excited about what the recruiter was telling me about the position and the company. There was the indication that someone would get back to me and after a month there has been no response at all from the recruiter despite several assurances from an assistant that my inquiry would be responded to.

Like many other candidates that I am reading on this forum, this seems to be a common thread. The lack of communication disappointing as I expected better from a company of this standing. It is a small courtesy to let candidates know the status so they can either move on or prepare for further follow up.

There are many rebuttal statements from the company on these complaints assuring that they "regret your experience" and how they have made changes to make sure it does not keep happening. Clearly it is not being enforced as it is still happening.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of software have you used or are familiar with?   Answer Question

Apr 17, 2018 – Executive Assistant

Thank you for your perspective. We apologize for any delay in communications with you. We have been receiving a tremendous response to our open positions allowing our recruiters and hiring managers... More