Planet Pharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Planet Pharma

2.4

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Planet Pharma (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview and then an in-person with two members of the team.

All of the individuals were rude and unprofessional. I would never consider working here. It was a very negative reflection on the company.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Pharma (Northbrook, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Fast process. Found the job on LinkedIn. 1. Phone screen, 2. In person, 2nd In person and hire all under a week. I was called by the internal recruiter who described the position and I described myself. 2nd was with the CEO and was conversational and the third was with the CFO and was also conversational. Offer was made 24 hours later.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in an employer?   1 Answer

Facility Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Planet Pharma in August 2014.

Interview

My interview process with Planet Pharma was excellent. My recruiter was professional, transparent, friendly. I would call him a friend that i still stay in conact with even today. He kept me informed of the progress of the process. Once hired he provided very positive feedback from the people that I'm working for contract.

Negotiation

My only negative was the process took months. but it was not my recruiters fault.

National Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Pharma (Northbrook, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the director of recruiting
    Brought onsite to speak with the team lead you would be working under and a few higher up people (president, directors)
    Sat in a conference room and they asked more about your soft skills not necessarily your previous experience

National Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Pharma (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

2 Phone interviews and 2 onsites. The first phone screen was with the recruiter. The next was with the regional manager for the team they wanted to place me on. The next was with the team leader. After that I was asked to come onsite to interview. One onsite was with the team I was going to be working with, just 2 people. Then final onsite was with all of the higher ups, which was actually not as intimidating as anticipated.

Then an offer. Overall, it was pleasant and the recruiter stayed close and followed up with me quickly after interviews.

Negotiation (or lack thereof) would be my only complaint.

Interview Questions

• Why recruiting? How does your previous experience tie in? And so on...   Answer Question

Negotiation

I sent a counter offer that was immediately rejected. They were totally unwilling to compromise.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Planet Pharma.

Interview

Not for a position in the company, but instead they served as my recruiter (not really an option on this site). Company representative contacted me and helped me out through the entire process. The same individual was with me from start to finish and tried to help every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter (T.B.) seemed interested in making sure it was a good fit for both me and the company, which I greatly appreciated. Provided me with lots of information about the company and was incredibly supportive throughout the process. Would definitely use them again if necessary, but I am exceptionally happy with the job and hope it stays that way.   Answer Question

HEOR Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Pharma (Bridgewater, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

An initial phone screen call followed by director from client side ( 45 mins). Later within one week i was called for an on-site interview (5 hours) with 4 different people ( manager, director, AVP HEOR and analyst) I got an offer within one week after on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, research and general related to your work attitude
      did you have conflict with any employee in the past?
      How did you resolve that?
      What tasks do you do to make sure you meet up with deadline?
      strength and weakness   Answer Question

National Clinical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Pharma (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Initial Phone Screen, very conversational. Questions consisted of my experience and level of interest.
    Onsite: Met with several different people including possible team members and higher ups. 2 - 3 rounds. Lasted about 2 hours.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Pharma in February 2018.

Interview

The other reviews on this website are accurate, as I confirmed with my own experience. I applied online for a CRA position, and my application went into a black hole. I e-mailed HR to follow up on my application, who nudged the manager who was hiring, who finally e-mailed me to set-up an in-person interview. Before the in-person interview, I had to do a 30-minute phone interview. I then was interviewed in-person, but it appeared as if they already had their mind made up (they likely already knew who they were going to hire). The interviewer looked like she was only interviewing because she had to. She was reading questions off a paper and looked like she didn't want to be there. Nevertheless, I did my best and believe I did a great interview, for my own record. About a week later, they had the audacity to notify me though an automated No-Reply e-mail with a rejection. I e-mailed the manager who interviewed me for feedback, but she did not reply.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. What do you think a CRA does? What are the duties of a CRA? Why do you want to be a CRA? Are you willing to travel?   Answer Question

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Planet Pharma (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

I spoke to them over the phone. Got in the next day and spoke to two team leaders and the VP. They seemed to be happy, yet offered to meet one of the team members sometimes the following week which i accepted. This person seemed to really enjoy the less formal interview and seemed approving of everything I said. Even gave me a hug to say goodbye (i offered a handshake). Super positive experience. I was very optimistic. The final decision was supposed to happen on Friday. I indeed received a phone call on Friday and the person said they were very happy with myself, all was great. We spoke about the salary, about the start date - all this time using "you WILL", not "you WOULD" in explaining things better. They said they will get back to me with the official sign off on Monday or Tuesday. They e-mailed me on Tuesday saying they wish me all the best. The final decision (the one that was supposed to be made on the previous Friday?!) is that they do not wish to proceed. I was shocked as all was positive till that moment. All the feedbacks, including the Friday feedback that was supposed to be the last stage feedback. A bit confusing. Not a bit.. VERY confusing!!!

I believe that the bit with managing ppl's expectations went horribly bad! Maybe people should be more trained on this matter, as it is such a huge and important skill to have in this kind of job?

Also, when I asked about the feedback (the last, only negative one), i was given such a generic answer: not a good team fit (after confirming over and over again I actually am a good team fit, but ok).

A suggestion is to use some kind of BPS approved personality tests in future because this is a ridicilous excuse not to hire someone - it is someone's impression and a personal opinion which might actually be completely wrong. If it really is about measuring ppl s personality, just use a test - this will help you the most to understand the actual person and this "team fit".

Very dissapointing.