PlayCore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at PlayCore

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PlayCore (Missoula, MT) in December 2015.

Interview

They had a long interview process, background check and drug test. They had me in for multiple interviews. First it was a phone interview, then I met with one manager and finally finished with a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable source of transportation   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PlayCore (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a good mix of professional and laid back. The company structure and layout of PlayCore can be confusing so it helps to clearly understand that during the interview. With a marketing position interview, they might ask you about your experience or education.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class in college (marketing)?   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Payne, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PlayCore (Fort Payne, AL) in July 2009.

Interview

I went to the Unemployment Office looking for a job. They told me to come back the next day so i could take a test. I did and the test was on reading a tape measure and a few math and logic problems. After the test was graded the HR rep told me to be at the plant the next morning. I showed up interviewed for two departments. They basically offered me eith job because i had shown up. I started the next day at 5AM.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would help with this job.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any trouble with the law, because we wont hire you if your going to be out for court.   Answer Question